No announcement yet.

Will Smith vs Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe I'm sorry I started this thread. Russia is out of control and innocents are dying in Ukraine. I really don't give a **** about Will Smith or Chris Rock.

I will say that Will Smith's performance in "King Richard" was damn good.

Chris Rock shouldn't have done the joke but Will Smith's response isn't appropriate either. BUT who gives a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
      Maybe I'm sorry I started this thread. Russia is out of control and innocents are dying in Ukraine. I really don't give a **** about Will Smith or Chris Rock.

I will say that Will Smith's performance in "King Richard" was damn good.

Chris Rock shouldn't have done the joke but Will Smith's response isn't appropriate either. BUT who gives a ****.
      Bolded is the perfect summary.

Comment

I read Shockernet frequently but rarely comment. Thread title made me LOL. Should be in contention for thread title of the year.

Comment

Going back to WS vs GM though.

This is another example of an actually slap/punch in public and on camera that gets brushed over or has little punishment, while a alleged moment ended another man’s whole career and legacy.

Maybe if the hit was/wasn’t on tape, 3Gs would still be here and the fact that there is no evidence at all is what actually hurt him.
          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
            Going back to WS vs GM though.

This is another example of an actually slap/punch in public and on camera that gets brushed over or has little punishment, while a alleged moment ended another man’s whole career and legacy.

Maybe if the hit was/wasn’t on tape, 3Gs would still be here and the fact that there is no evidence at all is what actually hurt him.
            The two aren't comparable really .. the biggest knock on 3G is his hit/slap/lovetap was on someone that was under his "control" and coaches are considered to have at least some sort of responsibility for their players well being. Chris Rock and Will Smith are just two dudes in a fight. None of the above applies to them.

Comment

Juwan Howard?
              The Assman

Comment

Juwan Howard?
                Yea, I started that thread too.

Comment

Juwan Howard?
                  Same thing as above. Well basic decency is expected, its just two guys in a fight. There isn't some expectation that Howard is looking out for the well being of Gard or whoever that was.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    The best part to me is the fact that Will thought it was hilarious. His actions after the fact were not good. If it was such a horrible joke, Will never would have laughed at it. The fact that he felt the need to respond after the fact like he did also isn't a good look.
                    I wouldn't be surprised if he got in trouble with the wife for laughing at the joke, and the slap/punch was his way of making it up to her.

I'm a fan of both Chris Rock and Will Smith. Hopefully they can work out their differences

Comment

For anyone who is a pro wrestling fan :)

Altercation with Jim Ross commentary - https://twitter.com/Benstonium/statu...87147316555778

Someone put them in the WWE video game - https://twitter.com/Pickswise/status...79063316385803

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Will has a smile on his face as he is walking away.

Faaaaaaaake.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Chris Rock is lucky he didn’t tell a joke about Alec Baldwin’s wife.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                              That's cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                                Maybe Chris Rock is just a bit “Rust”y
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X