• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Smith vs Gregg Marshall

discuss

https://deadline.com/2022/03/will-sm...ck-1234988038/

Mostly peaceful Oscars.

Comment

Rich people getting their feelings hurt. So, so sad.

Comment

Actors doing anything to get their ratings out of the toilet which, btw, is where they belong. I'd rather watch a Green Acres re run

Comment

What was the joke that was so offensive to smith? I didn’t get that. It’s not like he said she was bald and ugly.

Comment

Jada Pinkett Smith has an autoimmune disease that causes hair loss. Chris Rock said "Jada Pinkett Smith, I look forward to seeing GI Jane II."

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
              Jada Pinkett Smith has an autoimmune disease that causes hair loss. Chris Rock said "Jada Pinkett Smith, I look forward to seeing GI Jane II."
              Are they really making gi Jane II or was that the joke because she’s bald?

Comment

I'm fine with Smith slapping somebody for making light of his wife's disease. It's personal. That's ok. I don't want the public and the media protesting Rock's remarks tho.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  I'm fine with Smith slapping somebody for making light of his wife's disease. It's personal. That's ok. I don't want the public and the media protesting Rock's remarks tho.
                  I agree mainly because I’m giving Will the benefit of the doubt, because he has by and large stayed out of the woke culture and seems like a decent human.

Comment

Like Will Smith's never put no one's name out his mouth before.

Comment

I like both of the combatants. Obviously Will overreacted and it seems like Chris Rock handled a bizarre situation very nicely, and I think it shows a lot of character that he (apparently) said there's no reason to get the police involved.

G I Jane 2 was funny. That's why Will laughed when he heard it.

I have a question though....does she really have a disease? My hair has fallen out....do I have a disease?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Yawn. The Oscars were last night? If this hadn't happened, I would have never known.

I was reading a story on it, and the Hollywood tweets were interesting. All of the wealthy Comedian's took Rock's side, and all of the wealthy Actors felt sorry for Smith. Who'd have thunk it?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          I like both of the combatants. Obviously Will overreacted and it seems like Chris Rock handled a bizarre situation very nicely, and I think it shows a lot of character that he (apparently) said there's no reason to get the police involved.

G I Jane 2 was funny. That's why Will laughed when he heard it.

I have a question though....does she really have a disease? My hair has fallen out....do I have a disease?
                          Apparently yes. Don't remember the name of it but she did an interview fairly recently about it and how it has affected her mentally.

Comment

Alopecia.

Think of fire Marshall Bill. With all due respect...

fire marshall bill.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Apparently yes. Don't remember the name of it but she did an interview fairly recently about it and how it has affected her mentally.
                              Alopecia....yes. Very real disease. Hard to come to terms with also.
                              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                              X