Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
    We’ll win but 3G would have us ahead by 30.
    Marshall had a few non con bad losses and a whole lot of “closer than they shoulda been” non con victories but I guess we all like to forget that

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
      We’ll win but 3G would have us ahead by 30.
      Wow

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Chaunce Jenkins with 24-6-4 in a 4 point loss to Va Tech
        Chaunce was probably the biggest casualty of IB’s focus on having everything go through Tyson. Not ideal that he wasn’t able to showcase his abilities more than he was.

When Marshall was still coaching, the staff thought highly enough of him to compare his game to Ja Morant. Not to say they thought he would be a future NBA All-Star, but he is a similar player as his athleticism is off the charts.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Qua Grant with 22 leading the Bobcats to a 65-55 win over previously 3-0 Utah. Qua collecting a variety of P5 scalps this fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

Marshall had a few non con bad losses and a whole lot of “closer than they shoulda been” non con victories but I guess we all like to forget that
            NCAA Tournaments and deep runs in them help forget.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• He had some good players like Ron Baker and Fred Van Vleet that made him look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
                He had some good players like Ron Baker and Fred Van Vleet that made him look good.
                Complete list of college coaches who have won at any sort of high level without good players:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Complete list of college coaches who have won at any sort of high level without good players:
                  Yes, but a good coach also has to find, recruit, sign and develop those players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

Yes, but a good coach also has to find, recruit, sign and develop those players.
                    That's 1B to my point...yes, obviously, Marshall and his staff had to do that. And they did.

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
                      He had some good players like Ron Baker and Fred Van Vleet that made him look good.
                      I can't confirm but do believe that 3g did more than any other coach with the level of talent at the time he recruited them.
                      how many of the top 20 teams even recruited Ron or Fred? Not many, I believe.

Comment

• Noah wins it with a 3 at the buzzer!!

Comment

• Don’t know how I missed this but THE PROCESS seems to have found a home at West Virginia…21 one today, 16 a week against Pitt and … you guessed it ….Burton who also had 16

Comment

• Stat Line is painful after watching him 4 years ..

33 pts, 10-16 from the field 13-13 from the FT line, 14 rebounds, 3 assists to 1 TO. only 2 fouls in 35 min.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Stat Line is painful after watching him 4 years ..

33 pts, 10-16 from the field 13-13 from the FT line, 14 rebounds, 3 assists to 1 TO. only 2 fouls in 35 min.
                              Well, it appears that what's painful is N. Colorado's front line. They had 4 guys that played that were not listed as a guard. Those 4 played 60 of the 80 available minutes at the 4/5. Combined, they had 4 rebounds, 10 fouls, and 18 points (one had 14 of those points, 12 from 3). Next biggest 2 men were both 6'6", 200 pound guards.

Comment

• Good for Mo. Sounds like getting some coaching has helped him.

Comment

Working...
                                X