Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is their any truth to the rumors with all these college players looking for greener pastures to show their wares and make their fame and fortune that the NCAA will start using 3 basketballs simultaneously in games. Just to make sure there are enough balls to go around.

Comment

• RCIV will be hard pressed to stand out on that Arkansas team next season. They are going to be LOADED!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
        RCIV will be hard pressed to stand out on that Arkansas team next season. They are going to be LOADED!
        looks like a F4 team

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Following Mark Turgeon.
          Ouch!!! I am sorry but this statement just cracks me up.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

looks like a F4 team
            Yep. Here is what they have coming in:

https://247sports.com/college/arkans...tball/Commits/
            • #2 recruiting class with three McDonalds All Americans (two of which are 6'7" wings)
            • Three 5 star recruits (#3, 17 and 18 nationally)
            • Three 4 star recruits (#68, 91, and 94 nationally)
            • #23 and #24 rated transfers in big men twins Makhel and Makhi Mitchell
            • #29 rated transfer in Trevon Brazile
            • #42 rated transfer in Jalen Graham

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
              Dex to Texas A & M
              He will see Big Time Football up close on a middling basketball program

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Yep. Here is what they have coming in:

https://247sports.com/college/arkans...tball/Commits/
                • #2 recruiting class with three McDonalds All Americans (two of which are 6'7" wings)
                • Three 5 star recruits (#3, 17 and 18 nationally)
                • Three 4 star recruits (#68, 91, and 94 nationally)
                • #23 and #24 rated transfers in big men twins Makhel and Makhi Mitchell
                • #29 rated transfer in Trevon Brazile
                • #42 rated transfer in Jalen Graham
                I think he's transferring for a ring, not for pt.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Council is setting himself up for being a permanent member of the portal. He's likely to have a great courtside seat to watch some high-level tourney games..

Comment

• Council is putting himself square into the best basketball in the nation. Can’t blame home there.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Playing time isn't everything. Although I think RC will have an opportunity to contribute if his motives align. I don't get the backlash for wanting to join the best and see how you measure up. He sure as hell isn't going to get pushed here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                        Playing time isn't everything. Although I think RC will have an opportunity to contribute if his motives align. I don't get the backlash for wanting to join the best and see how you measure up. He sure as hell isn't going to get pushed here.
                        applause

Comment

• Anybody know what Dexter’s master degree is in? Iirc, Texas A&M is one of those schools with base pay for athletes. Dex is not going to the NBA, so to have an opportunity to go to a respected institution where a degree actually holds some water nationally and make a decent amount of money doing it is not a bad life choice. If Indiana had offered good money I’m sure he would have went there.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                            Anybody know what Dexter’s master degree is in? Iirc, Texas A&M is one of those schools with base pay for athletes. Dex is not going to the NBA, so to have an opportunity to go to a respected institution where a degree actually holds some water nationally and make a decent amount of money doing it is not a bad life choice. If Indiana had offered good money I’m sure he would have went there.
                            My cynical guess is that his “master’s degree” will be in basketball. I would guess that in many cases, these grad transfers put ZERO thought into the academic part of it.

78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

My cynical guess is that his “master’s degree” will be in basketball. I would guess that in many cases, these grad transfers put ZERO thought into the academic part of it.
                              Yes, just ask Alterique Gilbert. As for base pay, I’d guess that’s for the football players. Basketball is a 4th tier sport at TAMU.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Originally posted by Dan View Post

Yes, just ask Alterique Gilbert. As for base pay, I’d guess that’s for the football players. Basketball is a 4th tier sport at TAMU.
                                The "average" college basketball player, maybe yes. I don't believe I'd compare DD to AG.

Comment

Working...
                                X