Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
    If Ricky picks KU, is it safe to say he's on Stevenson level as far as how well liked past transfers are?
    No
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

I don't think there's much difference between the two. ES had major issues with the coach and trashed the program on the way out. RC4 thought he was too good for the program.
      Or, he knows that IB isn't the man to help him develop and play at the highest level. Based off of last year, I wouldn't blame him in that thinking. How many of us halfway thru the season were talking about C4 likely transferring because of how things were going?
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I don't think there's much difference between the two. ES had major issues with the coach and trashed the program on the way out. RC4 thought he was too good for the program.
        Or at least his handlers convinced him he was. I don’t know Ricky but I just get the sense he has a lot of people in his ear.

Comment

To be fair .. when he decided to transfer .. which he had to do before the portal deadline .. he probably WAS better than what was left in the program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

To be fair .. when he decided to transfer .. which he had to do before the portal deadline .. he probably WAS better than what was left in the program.
            Perhaps a hot take, but CP3 is better, and more important to this team than RC4.

Comment

Perhaps a hot take, but CP3 is better, and more important to this team than RC4.
              Agreed. RC4 was more often than not a liability. Sure, he had a couple moments where he carried us with some offense, but his low BBIQ, poor defense, turnovers, and poor decision-making far outweighed any positives IMO

Comment

• RC4 to Arkansas

Comment

• Good choice for him. Solid coach and good program.
                  Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

Agreed. RC4 was more often than not a liability. Sure, he had a couple moments where he carried us with some offense, but his low BBIQ, poor defense, turnovers, and poor decision-making far outweighed any positives IMO
                    Bingo!!!!!!!!!!! I think we will have a better TEAM without him. Good luck to him.

Comment

• who really broke down on defense when houston scored that game winning LAYUP here in overtime? was it council? seems like he was just gazing at that whole scenario.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!! I think we will have a better TEAM without him. Good luck to him.
                        I think Buhler High School might have a better team than us next year.

Comment

Totally Agree. And as far as transfers goes the only player that transfered from WSU over the past few seasons that I wish had not transferred was Jamarius Burton. That kid had heart and could play. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Dex to Texas A & M

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                              Dex to Texas A & M
                              Following Mark Turgeon.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                RC4 to Arkansas
                                I’m glad he’s gone although, I’d be super glad he’s gone, and he’d be totally dead to me, if he had chosen KU.

New Mexico a step down for Mo.
                                Texas A & M not a power
                                Arkansas a step up, maybe more than a step

Comment

Working...
                                X