Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch!!! This one leaves pain!!! With this money tree revolving door agenda, can we still say: " Once A Shocker, Always a Shocker?"
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Not renewing my season tickets I've had for 20 years. As others have said, tickets are readily available and cheap, no need for a season ticket just to get in the door anymore. But I'm also entering the camp of "don't care as much anymore" due to the way things are right now, not only with the WSU athletic department, but college athletics in general.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
        Not renewing my season tickets I've had for 20 years. As others have said, tickets are readily available and cheap, no need for a season ticket just to get in the door anymore. But I'm also entering the camp of "don't care as much anymore" due to the way things are right now, not only with the WSU athletic department, but college athletics in general.
        I'm with you there my friend. All of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

We have plenty of Shady car dealers in Wichita .. just not enough that love WSU basketball apparently.
          RIP Rusty

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
            How is there not a progressive thinker in the athletic department that understands WSU Basketball IS THE SHOW IN TOWN. And we're just gonna sit and neglect NIL strategies? ****ing baffling.
            Quotas are the focus

Comment

• If you're interested to see what schools are using NIL collectives, here is a website. Not sure how complete this list is.

Interesting that the KU collective is based in uh...Wichita.

A look at NIL collectives across the country. Industry experts expect every Power 5 school to have one within a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                This is definitely bad. Not even the sunshine pumpers can make me feel even remotely positive about next year now.
                Would love to gain Kennedy's perspective today.

Comment

• The question now is will CP and KP remain loyal and stay? You folks with the $$ need to pony up and quick to retain them. In addition, none of our signees thus far have stirred anything within me so we need to add 3-4 ATHLETIC guys who can run the court, shoot and play angry D. Open up your pocket books or we are going to be mid major bottom dwellers.
                  Last edited by asiseeit; April 21, 2022, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktheheck View Post
                    more than likely officially out on season tickets, have had them since Randy came back, so been through ups and downs...but now I can go to any game at $10 or less, no need to buy season tickets and give to an athletic dept that can't get their crap together....
                    Season tickets have been in my family since 1965...we are done!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

RIP Rusty
                      Word!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Season tickets have been in my family since 1965...we are done!
                        P.S. I was done prior to Ricky, but I am done.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                          The question now is will CP and KP remain loyal and stay? You folks with the $$ need to pony up and quick to retain them. In addition, none of our signees thus far have stirred anything within me so we need to add 3-4 ATHLETIC guys who can run the court, shoot and play angry D. Open up your pocket books or we are going to be mid major bottom dwellers.
                          How?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Would love to gain Kennedy's perspective today.
                            Kennedy probably will retire.

Having to announce a dumpster fire baseball program and now a basketball program would
                            have to take a toll on you. That has to be just torture.

Comment

• at this point it's not even about who's the coach and what is their record. it's about where can I get paid....wsu will be a bottom dweller until the university figures out how to use the nil to their advantage, but that is going to be extremely hard in a small market town....

Comment

• At this point our starting five for next year:
                                PG: Craig Porter
                                SG: Xavier Bell
                                SF: Jalen Ricks
                                PF: James Rojas
                                C: Kenny Pohto

Comment

Working...
                                X