Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

Where's the Poll on this? Lol

1. Signing with an agent?
    2. Signing a big NIL deal?
    3. Leveling up to a P-5???
    6-figure NIL deal to become the official spokesperson for Koch Industries.

(Can't believe I actually typed that)

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Probably waiting to see what the feedback from the scouts is. Then deciding if he can do whatever that is at Wichita.
      If he's waiting for feedback, he's coming back. By the time he gets that feedback there will be very few roster spots open at other schools.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerNut2305 View Post
        TE isn’t coming back he came back for his meeting and immediately flew out to New York he isn’t coming back
        If TE just came back for the meeting and then left, is he even enrolled this semester? After the NBA thing last summer, he said he was coming back for one more year. If he's not in school now, it could be that he's just done with college - period - the end. Sort of sounded like that last summer.

Comment

• If he hasn't given the coaching staff assurance he'll return to WSU after the deadline, they should absolutely try and fill his scholarship. No hostages.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

If TE just came back for the meeting and then left, is he even enrolled this semester? After the NBA thing last summer, he said he was coming back for one more year. If he's not in school now, it could be that he's just done with college - period - the end. Sort of sounded like that last summer.
            Did he not need to be enrolled this semester to play the games during the Spring semester? Now he may be blowing off the rest of the semester which would certainly mean he is not coming back.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Did he not need to be enrolled this semester to play the games during the Spring semester? Now he may be blowing off the rest of the semester which would certainly mean he is not coming back.
              That's what I was thinking. If he's blowing off the rest of the semester, he's done with college ball. He would be incredibly ineligible.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Well if your information is correct, I wish him luck and time to move on. I know one thing we need a shooting guard that can play defense and is not going to constantly turn the ball over. TE stats for last year 55 assists and 54 turnovers. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!
                Valid observation.

Guards aren't supposed to have more turnovers than the post man, but that's exactly what he did this year. Mo turnovers than Mo.

Comment

• Any updates on landing spots for our players that are leaving? i don't think I've seen anything about their offers since they've entered the portal.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                    Any updates on landing spots for our players that are leaving? i don't think I've seen anything about their offers since they've entered the portal.
                    Not yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                      Any updates on landing spots for our players that are leaving? i don't think I've seen anything about their offers since they've entered the portal.
                      Chaunce posted a list .. and had some decent names on it.

Comment

Chaunce posted a list .. and had some decent names on it.
                        Who was on the list?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Who was on the list?
                          IUPUI, Delaware State and Evansville
                          Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Who was on the list?
                            Well... found the tweet .. but it was deleted lol ... i know Memphis was on the list at least because that one jumped out.

Comment

Well... found the tweet .. but it was deleted lol ... i know Memphis was on the list at least because that one jumped out.

They saw he’s technical first hand and thought “he’d fit right in here!”

I kid Chaunce. Good luck to you.
                              The Assman

Comment

• Valley would be a great fit!! Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                                X