Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I think that's expected .. but honest question .. where is he going? Is he going to another school? or Pro overseas .. i honestly can't see him even getting a summer league spot after this year .. but maybe I'm underestimating him.
    Keep in mind who is uncle is. Tons of connections. He'll get a pro team look or two or three...but I think ultimately he'll catch on at east coast D-1 school.
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

Keep in mind who is uncle is. Tons of connections. He'll get a pro team look or two or three...but I think ultimately he'll catch on at east coast D-1 school.
      This. Because of Camby and his connections from last summer he will get a few invites to NBA camps. Don't think he will catch on with anyone and end up either on another school or overseas.

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

Where's the Poll on this? Lol

1. Signing with an agent?
        2. Signing a big NIL deal?
        3. Leveling up to a P-5???
        I don't understand. This was about RC originally but seems to have switched to TE. Is the timer on RC account set for TE to sign something?

Comment

• NBA Draft while maintaining eligibility

Screenshot_20220328-190336_Instagram.jpg

Comment

NBA Draft while maintaining eligibility

Screenshot_20220328-190336_Instagram.jpg
            Good for him! Follow your dreams young fella. Use the feedback to improve and come out and crush it next year. #therealprocess

Comment

• Just don’t come back expecting to take 90% of the shots. Ricky has a high upside when he plays within himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                Just don’t come back expecting to take 90% of the shots. Ricky has a high upside when he plays within himself.
                I don't see his situation being like TE's.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Good for him! Follow your dreams young fella. Use the feedback to improve and come out and crush it next year. #therealprocess
                  Let's just hope it's here. Lol. Taylor's article leaves it pretty open.

Comment

• Exciting for him but does he feel like WSU is the right place for him still?

Comment

Let's just hope it's here. Lol. Taylor's article leaves it pretty open.

That's fine. I hope it is at WSU but honestly not sure I blame him if it is elsewhere. Sad to say that but the truth hurts sometimes.

Comment

• I am not surprised. And happy for Ricky. I think he can eventually make the league. He has so many skills. Time to get feedback on what he needs to improve on. Several things come to mind. Needs to play better defense. Needs to stop turning the ball over. I was so proud of him when he said after the ECU game he could not get mad at anyone. He was the one turning it over. "Now thats growrh" PLEASE work on your midrange game. You can not be stopped if you start making that shot. The defense will not know how to guard you.

Will RC4 take the stepback 3. Swish
                        Will RC4 go to the cup and dunk?
                        Will RC4 take the midrange jumper?

Go RC4 and go Shocks. Hope u come back this summer and work on your game. The summer is were you improve.

PS. Obagi came back for chickenhawks and improved his game that he is now projected 1ST round draft choice. So can you. I don't 5hink he is as good as you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                          Exciting for him but does he feel like WSU is the right place for him still?
                          Absolutely. Under Brown coaching he made the ALL FRESHMAN TEAM. Under Brown coaching he made 6 th Man of the year AAC. Time to take the next step. All AAC . Go Shocks and Coach Brown.

Comment

• I understand he’ll have the option of transferring. But if that were what he was wanting to do, why wouldn’t he put his name in the portal now along with this announcement?

Seem plenty of guys do that. What benefit does waiting do? I really am asking, because there may be something I’m not understanding.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerNut2305 View Post
                              TE isn’t coming back he came back for his meeting and immediately flew out to New York he isn’t coming back
                              Well if your information is correct, I wish him luck and time to move on. I know one thing we need a shooting guard that can play defense and is not going to constantly turn the ball over. TE stats for last year 55 assists and 54 turnovers. YIKES!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post
                                I understand he’ll have the option of transferring. But if that were what he was wanting to do, why wouldn’t he put his name in the portal now along with this announcement?

Seem plenty of guys do that. What benefit does waiting do? I really am asking, because there may be something I’m not understanding.
                                Probably waiting to see what the feedback from the scouts is. Then deciding if he can do whatever that is at Wichita.

Comment

Working...
                                X