No announcement yet.

Creighton Conspiracy Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We all agree that the biggest difference between WSU and CU this year seems to be non-conf SOS. Personally, I think the computer models put too much emphasis on the difference between playing a team ranked #300 and playing a team ranked #175. A team like WSU or Creighton will win 99.9% of their games against the former and 98% of their games against the latter. To me, that is a small difference. It should be considered, but not nearly as much as the computer models tend to do. I think that is the reason the computers put more distance between WSU and CU than I do when I simply look at their resumes game-by-game. The relationship between strength of opponent and likelihood of winning should not be linear the way most computer methods seem to operate.

Comment

ROLL JAYS
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Roll over Jays
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If anybody ever says "Roll Shockers" ever again - be it a shocker fan or creighton fan - I'm gonna punch and drown a kitten.

Comment

I would support Eville, or UNI,....make this easier, I won't support the Jays.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Dog View Post
              In spite of the fact that this Message Board has the largest percentage of TOOLS of any that I
              regularly read, I will be rooting for our Shockers to roll in the Tourney because that is what intelligent fans do regarding their conference this time of year. It is good for all of us if all of our teams do
              well in whatever post-season tourney they land!
              For all of you on here that declare Roll Tide, I will chuckle as your coach and most of
              your team's production are gone within the next 30 days!
              Roll Shockers! Win the Tourney! This is your shot! The Jays have one senior! :-)
              It is never in WSU's "best interest" to see daddy's money succeed. Go Shox....Creighton is GARBAGE.
              It cost's $31,000 a year to be a Creighton Bluejay.....ya, for daddy's credit card.

Comment

Working...
              X