No announcement yet.

Creighton Conspiracy Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be fair and say it; they deserved a higher seed.
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

Did Cal deserve to be invited? Texas?
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

How did they get screwed? I'm all for making the Valley look good and I think they will get there chance if we see a UNC vs CU. Look at there resume though. They never played a team while that team was ranked all year long. Did they have a statement win? Maybe San Diego St, but like I just said SDSU wasn't ranked at the time. CU's SOS is 130. CU's Non-Con SOS is 172. I guess I just don't see how them getting an 8 seed is getting screwed.
        It cost's $31,000 a year to be a Creighton Bluejay.....ya, for daddy's credit card.

Comment

Greg McDermott on the radio says that us and creighton are not that much different.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Go Shox, go Jays

Comment

Greg McDermott complain on ESPN radio about the Jays seed.

You look at profiles of us and Wichita, they're not that different"

Comment

I thought they'd be a 7. A little surprised they got an 8
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

They definitely got hosed- should have been a 6 or 7.

PLUS- having their second round game not only against UNC, but IN UNC'S BACKYARD IN GREENSBORO...just....yuck. Literally about 0.0000001% chance of them going to the sweet sixteen.

Comment

We won the conference by two games and beat them late in the season at their house by 21.

Our resumes are different.

Comment

I thought they should have been a 6 seed but I am sure they got penalized for their weak non-con SOS. They were #172 we were like #15. That is a big difference.

Comment

SOS

Comment

Josh Jones on Twitter: 62JJonesy: This tournament is a conspiracy.. If we advance and they do, I think the media is after @dfresh03 and Barnes story.

Or they got an 8 seed because there SOS, Non-Con SOS, and they have played pretty lousy defense for most of the year.
                          It cost's $31,000 a year to be a Creighton Bluejay.....ya, for daddy's credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                            We won the conference by two games and beat them late in the season at their house by 21.

Our resumes are different.
                            :good:
                            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

If we are deserving of a 5, then I would put them at a 6. 7 at worst. I've heard that very important factors for the committee are last 10 games, and road records. We played very well to end, aside from Ill St. And our road record has been awesome. We had zero bad losses.

We had the better resume, but CU got screwed. Plain and simple.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

A 7 or 8 seed for Creighton seems reasonable to me. BTW, I hope they do well in the tournament. I want to see all of the Valley teams do well in the post-season (all that are playing in the post-season, that is).
                                ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

Working...
                                X