Creighton Conspiracy Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creighton Conspiracy Theory

Go look at the sCUm board, they are claiming conspiracy theory now because they are an 8 seed. By the way some of them talk, they think they should have been in the running for a one seed. Apparently daddys money can't buy a good seed.
    It cost's $31,000 a year to be a Creighton Bluejay.....ya, for daddy's credit card.

They are mixing up what public oppinion polls mean versus what their overall body of work means.

Comment

The Bluejays=blue--blue one and done birds
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by Flutapotamus View Post
        Go look at the sCUm board, they are claiming conspiracy theory now because they are an 8 seed. By the way some of them talk, they think they should have been in the running for a one seed. Apparently daddys money can't buy a good seed.
        So the same kind of conspiracy our fans were claiming after we lost to ISUr?

Comment

Originally posted by XManCometh View Post
          So the same kind of conspiracy our fans were claiming after we lost to ISUr?
          Yes, same exact one.

Comment

Tell those chicks to shave their pits and get in the kitchen

Comment

re

Still, an 8 seed is a slap in the face. They deserved far better (as much as i hate to say it).

Comment

I never claimed that, wsu lost to Ill st because they couldnt defend pick and roll and they went 0-9 from the 6:48 to end. There is no conspiracy against WSU...fans that said that are just making excuses for getting beat.
                It cost's $31,000 a year to be a Creighton Bluejay.....ya, for daddy's credit card.

Comment

Lol I wonder what seed they would have had if they didn't win the mvc tourney
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by Flutapotamus View Post
                    No offense meant, but I went and looked at their board...you said "by the way some of them talk, they think they should been in the running for a one seed." In no way did I see that. I think they would have been fine with a 7 seed, or at least it wouldnt have come as a shock. At least thats the impression I get. I agree with one of the above posters that they probably deserved better than an 8 seed and think its somewhat reasonable they are upset. Reminds me of the way UNI got the #9 seed those few years ago...they deserved better as well. I could actually buy that the media powers would love for CU to get thru Bama so they could make it about a Barnes/McDermott matchup. That would definitely be a story for the tournament. That being said, I doubt that ever crossed the committee's mind...I dont subscribe to conspiracy theories, ours or theirs.
                    Last edited by shocker2012; March 11, 2012, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Offense taken, They were complaining about Lunardi giving them a 7 on one thread and said that they thought CU's resume was better comparable to WSU's. They thought they should have been at a 6 or higher. The comment I said about them wanting a 1 seed was obviously sarcasm. I just think CU thinks they are better than they actually are. Doug is an incredible player. As a team they play poor defense and if the rest of the team doesn't shoot the 3 well they struggle. 8 seed is about right.

Comment

I thought they deserved a 6.
                        Originally posted by BleacherReport
                        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

Creighton thought they were in the drivers seat until they packed their place to watch their birds beat us. Guess what? It was an early dash to the exits as we pound them by 21. 18,000 plus disappointed fans get a black and yellow dose of reality. Thus, no conspiracy theory to see here. However, we also beat the Cuse at the Dome on National TV years back, and they had around 21,000 fans. Orange ya glad blue- blue-birds?
                          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

They beat us, we beat them. We won the Conference Championship, they won the Conference Tournament. I am certainly not a fan of CU, but it seems pretty damn even to me. And I don't blame them if they *****.

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                              They beat us, we beat them. We won the Conference Championship, they won the Conference Tournament. I am certainly not a fan of CU, but it seems pretty damn even to me. And I don't blame them if they *****.
                              They got screwed, but us beating them by 20 on national TV certainly didn't help their case.

Comment

Working...
                              X