Bob Lutz: Moron or Troll?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
    I am pretty sure the "worst loss in the history of the program" column was the genesis of Marshall's contempt. Bob is a columnist. If we are talking about him he is doing his job.

To his credit, Bob saw through Randy Smithson well before most of Shocker Nation did, or would admit.
    "worst loss in the history of program" When did u write that Boob??? It is pretty evident HCGM does not like you. Every time u ask a question at a presser u can tell it's a pain for him to address you. Funny thing, The two coaches I respect most in the state, Bill Snyder and Greg Marshal, cant stand Boob Clutz!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
      "worst loss in the history of program" When did u write that Boob??? It is pretty evident HCGM does not like you. Every time u ask a question at a presser u can tell it's a pain for him to address you. Funny thing, The two coaches I respect most in the state, Bill Snyder and Greg Marshal, cant stand Boob Clutz!!!!
      I don't have any solid data on this but it seems like for every good story he writes on the Shox, he writes 2-3 bad stories. He just doesn't like WSU.

Comment

"This is sports. The cotton candy of life." :encouragement: :congratulatory:
        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

He's a Trollon!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            He's a Trollon!
            Is that something Dr. Who fights?
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

C) He is a Putz.

Comment

You all know that Lutz doesn't rhyme with Klutz or Putz, right?
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

I don't see most of Bob's work, but doesn't he jump between a regular sports journalist to a sports humorist? He might not be a great George Carlin of the sports world but he will get irreverent at times. Why get upset over a comedian?
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post

Yeah, but I dont care. The guy is a moronic troll....lol

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
                      I don't see most of Bob's work, but doesn't he jump between a regular sports journalist to a sports humorist? He might not be a great George Carlin of the sports world but he will get irreverent at times. Why get upset over a comedian?
                      "Seven Words Lutz Can Never Say on (Radio or) Television"
                      Boots, Flutes, Hoots, Suits, Toots, Zoots, "toepick-assisted jump with an entrance from a back outside edge and landed on the back outside edge of the opposite foot"

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316 View Post
                        Is that something Dr. Who fights?
                        LMAO. Dr. Marshall.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Predictably Bob throws out the hypotheses that the WSU - VCU winner is first in line at Illinois in his story today.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

Maybe on the Illinois wish list. What was Weber being paid there? 1.5? That's not going to be incentive enough. And I simply don't see Illinois as being that dream job scenario for 3G. I don't know enough about Smart to discuss what would motivate him.

Putz is still a DB.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                              I believe Lutz changed the pronunciation of his name so as to deny Shocker fans the joy of associating him with a klutz, a putz, or a set of nutz. He's sneaky that way.
                              :cowbell:
                              "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                                I believe Lutz changed the pronunciation of his name so as to deny Shocker fans the joy of associating him with a klutz, a putz, or a set of nutz. He's sneaky that way.
                                :cowbell:
                                So he prefers "hoots", "poots", "coots", "toots", or "woots"
                                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                                ---------------------------------------
                                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                                X