Bob Lutz: Moron or Troll?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tropicalshox View Post
    Illinois is a much better job than South Carolina. Katz is smart however in not including Marshall as a possiblity. I give Lutz a break in that he wrote an article for the non informed, casual fan introducing the fact that Marshall is a hot commodity. For those wanting serious thoughts, keep reading Shockernet.
    +1 on Trops input...... I do read Lutz and recalling the Garret Stutz article about having the valley in the palm of his hand.( I bring this up just because he gives the love sometimes).... I love GS but come on now we know thats not true...Hes made leaps and bounds(no pun intended) in his moves in the low post but his brain moves a little faster than his feet will let him. More stationary quickness but some of his recent drives to the bucket look a little sloppy to be kind. I guarantee VCU will do the same double team with the guard that Davidson did if he doesent keep it up high or tries to dribble.
    Last edited by WSUShokker; March 12, 2012, 01:28 PM.
    1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

I think Lutz and our good friend Matty P were separated at birth.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
      X