Boatright Stealth Extended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

having joined coaches club in 2011 at age 30, a lot of younger donors feel alienated. the wichita state athletic department forgot a lot of these younger donors after making the final four. In my case, I probably wasn't in the top 200 in 2014, but i'll bet for my age group I was in the top ten.
    I hear you and you are probably right. Fortunately or unfortunately, high earners giving even five figure gifts are not moving the needle from a dollars perspective. Where it does move the needle and what fundraisers forget about is community buy in. Ultimately the big donors want to support things the community supports. If you don't feel the love as a supporter you may give your time, treasure and talent to the Zoo, or Botanica, or your kid's school, and when the big dogs are ready to donate they may decide to follow the crowd. It's definitely a tightrope for fundraisers.
    Last edited by BOBB; March 28, 2022, 03:23 PM.
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Just judging by the thin-skinned reactions, the one subject material, and the inability to shut up, I seriously think this has a legitimate chance of being Patty.
      It unmistakably is her.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

It unmistakably is her.
        and with a join date of March 2022- Crazy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerlady View Post
          We were respected but now we are a joke.
          When? And how did we get that way?

And what changed to make us a "joke"?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockerlady View Post
            Why is it that I have anything I post questioned but if a guy confirms it then it's the gospel?
            Your gender has zero to do with anything. Your newness to the board and consistent agenda has been noted. You also come off as hateful or at the very least spiteful which isn't going to garner any sympathy or give you the benefit of the doubt from most.

Respect is earned, and you have done nothing in your short time here to earn it.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Your gender has zero to do with anything. Your newness to the board and consistent agenda has been noted. You also come off as hateful or at the very least spiteful which isn't going to garner any sympathy or give you the benefit of the doubt from most.

Respect is earned, and you have done nothing in your short time here to earn it.
              Victimhood! Great way to make an argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Patty is gonna start the exclamation point thing again.
                I am not sure it is Patty. This person's posting style fits almost to a T that of a Shocker Unfiltered regular.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

It unmistakably is her.
                  I'm not so sure it is.

Comment

• I tell you.

Shocker basketball might be Black right now, but ShocketNet is Gold.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Imagine ADDB reading this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                        Imagine ADDB reading this thread.
                        You think he would put the effort in to read? He'd need a raise first.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                          Imagine ADDB reading this thread.
                          I'm not sure he has the capacity to do such a thing.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I am not sure it is Patty. This person's posting style fits almost to a T that of a Shocker Unfiltered regular.
                            One that has started multiple rumors that have all been incorrect?

Comment

• The only thing worse than the person that worships the players is the person that worships the person that worships the players.

Yuck.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• You guys think you have everything figured out but you are so far wrong. First you throw insults thinking I am Patty. Now I am be accused of being a troublemaker from Unfiltered. Neither one of those women ever had an original thought. Pretty much like the rest of you guys. No intelligent lifeform found on this forum!

Comment

Working...
                                X