Boatright Stealth Extended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

We're going to give you one helluva raise so we better position ourselves to find a higher quality (errrr competent) replacement!
    Ironic. Generally if a person is getting that big of a raise, there was a reason they weren't getting regular raises all along to stay current with market rates. If what is being discussed in the other thread is true, then I will end up making a quick 180 on this entire discussion.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Ironic. Generally if a person is getting that big of a raise, there was a reason they weren't getting regular raises all along to stay current with market rates. If what is being discussed in the other thread is true, then I will end up making a quick 180 on this entire discussion.
      Who knows it was all done in secrecy.

Comment

Some were some weren't. What's your point? He can only take blame for direct reports that aren't performing well, but he's not going to be given credit for direct reports that are? Is that how this works?
        People on this board live in the microcosmic world of athletics as you said yourself. College sports is changing and not for the good of WSU, which will make them even less important.

Comment

• For a public state school to have this many secretive back door things going on is suspicious.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            For a public state school to have this many secretive back door things going on is suspicious.
            I think that’s the premise behind DeShaun Watsons legal issues. The grand jury didn’t indict so I think we are screwed.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• $10 says if we replace our coach for next season it will be Frank Haith. You know it's true molly jabali, that's who Boatright would hire.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Not sure how this got moved to the Boatright Stealth Extended Thread but alas...

Capture.JPG

** 4/27/22 Added Gus Okafor **

** 4/27/22 Added Craig Porter Jr. back to grid **

** 4/25/22 Added Jacob Wilson **

** Ugh...deleted Craig Porter, Jr. (this is depressing) **

** 4/21/22 Deleted Ricky Council IV **

** 4/21/22 Deleted Tyson Etienne and Steele Gaston-Chapman. Added Trevor McBride **

** 4/18/22 Added James Rojas, Quincy Ballard and Henry Thengvall **

** Added Xavier Bell **

** 4/6/22 Deleted Dex and Mo **

** 3/23/21 Deleted Pleasant and Grant **

** 3/21/22 Deleted Monzy Jackson **

** 3/15/22 Deleted Chaunce Jenkins **

Here is where we stand, for now. As we all know, this is likely to change significantly over the next month or so. Will update as things change. One sholarship to give but some of those seniors are likely to move on and some others as well.
                Last edited by MikeKennedyRulZ; April 27, 2022, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• Kung Wu
                  Kung Wu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm stickying this thread for a bit.

• Feel like I need a proof of life. When's the last time he was seen or heard?

Comment

$10 says if we replace our coach for next season it will be Frank Haith. You know it's true molly jabali, that's who Boatright would hire.
                  I'm not as anti-Boatright as you people but IF he hired Haith, I would walk up and punch him the nose....that's just TOTALLY admitting defeat!:)

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

I'm not as anti-Boatright as you people but IF he hired Haith, I would walk up and punch him the nose....that's just TOTALLY admitting defeat!:)
                    What do you mean "you people"?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      ** 3/15/22 Deleted Chaunce Jenkins **

Here is where we stand, for now. As we all know, this is likely to change significantly over the next month or so. Will update as things change. One sholarship to give but some of those seniors are likely to move on and some others as well.
                      What year does IB run out of eligibility?
                      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Just a reminder that we still have the worst AD in Div1

Comment

• HCIB Excited.jpeg

Comment

• Sure glad ADDB didn’t hire that Jans guy..
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                              If a picture said a 1000 words. IB, you awake?

Comment

Working...
                              X