No announcement yet.

Boatright Stealth Extended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Muma top to Brown bottom. hehe. I said brown bottom. that's funny.

Comment

• The entire program and athletic department need to be cleaned out.

Comment

• He was stealthy extended, but he needs to be LOUDLY fired.

And Muma too.
        The Assman

Comment

• I don't agree with Muma. At least not yet.

Muma was involved in $100 million award that WSU was just granted by the Air Force: https://www.wichita.edu/about/wsunew...B1_award_4.php That's the largest award WSU has ever received. He has so far been a good steward of the tech vision.

Those things far outweigh keeping Boatright on board for two extra years, painful as it is. The question is, will he recognize that mistake and make it right when he can?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            I don't agree with Muma. At least not yet.

Muma was involved in $100 million award that WSU was just granted by the Air Force: https://www.wichita.edu/about/wsunew...B1_award_4.php That's the largest award WSU has ever received. He has so far been a good steward of the tech vision.

Those things far outweigh keeping Boatright on board for two extra years, painful as it is. The question is, will he recognize that mistake and make it right when he can?
            Inquiring minds want to know.

Comment

We know the answer. He won’t.

- He didn’t keep Marshall, when he could have.
              - He secretary extended an AD no one believes in.
              - He defended his decisions as saying he is happy with the direction Athletics are going

I have ZERO faith he will correct or evens cares to correct the direction Athletics is headed.
              The Assman

Comment

That was John Tomblin. Not sure Muma had much to do with it.

Comment

How much season ticket and donation revenue is going to be lost? How much value was the WSU brand two years ago and how much is it worth going into next year?

Not only was DB extended, but he was given an unthinkable raise when the coffers were already beginning to tap out and they NEVER bothered telling anybody about it. That’s an extremely slimy look. 3 strikes already for him IMO.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• As a symbolic gesture someone needs to start online petition to fire ADDB.

Comment

• I will say this…

IF, by some miracle, DB comes out and announces that WSU is moving to the Big East affective this upcoming season, I will be happy to ride out the rest of his contract.

A kid can dream, after this nightmare of the last 2 years….
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                        I will say this…

IF, by some miracle, DB comes out and announces that WSU is moving to the Big East affective this upcoming season, I will be happy to ride out the rest of his contract.

After all...that's all it took UConn to be relevant again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                          I will say this…

So we can really increase travel costs and continue to get our asses kicked? We're already barely operating as it is.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

How much season ticket and donation revenue is going to be lost? How much value was the WSU brand two years ago and how much is it worth going into next year?

Not only was DB extended, but he was given an unthinkable raise when the coffers were already beginning to tap out and they NEVER bothered telling anybody about it. That’s an extremely slimy look. 3 strikes already for him IMO.
                            This is well said. Not only was the extension and raise unthinkable, they didn’t have the balls to tell anyone about it. That’s awful leadership on display.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

So we can really increase travel costs and continue to get our asses kicked? We're already barely operating as it is.
                              BE would lift the profile of the program, with UH and Cinci leaving.

Granted, it would be pricier, but look at how quickly UCONN has competed since joining.

I think being with basketball schools where basketball dictates the direction of the conference is best for the long term success of the program.
                              The Assman

Comment

Great song!
                                Appropriate for the current state of affairs. Great work by Stephen Sondheim who recently left us late last year, age 91.

Comment

Working...
                                X