Clear All

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
    IB: “we got to rebound better and we got quit turning the ball over”

for the 20th game of the year.

what does that tell you, Coach?
    Would be nice if MK asked him: "And who's job is it to make that happen?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Regul8te View Post
      We didn’t quit, UCF’s shooting regressed and HCIB made some really nice adjustments on the defensive end. Our offense also looked more organized than in many prior games.

I don’t care about this last minute. I’ll take the developments above as a win.
      Correct. But what this team doesn't have is a legitimate center that can rim protect and score in the paint. KP is good but he is a freshman. He will be better next year. And Abbide is 6 9 and I hear is athletic and can score in the paint So let's get some more help. I am encouraged. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
        Once again, can we play Prairie View every night?
        How about SMU... Let's play them every night

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          Should be our ball.
          We definitely got shafted on the call.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Would be nice if MK asked him: "And who's job is it to make that happen?"
            Well... It's his.... This off-season in recruiting. The team lacks size and ball handlers.

Comment

• Question...Would Pohto getting a few more minutes have helped? Maybe a little weak but has a decent BBIQ and is 6-11.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Well... It's his.... This off-season in recruiting. The team lacks size and ball handlers.
                I am aware who's job it is, I wonder if MK and IB do.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                  Question...Would Pohto getting a few more minutes have helped? Maybe a little weak but has a decent BBIQ and is 6-11.
                  If I remember right, Pohto got abused the first game vs UCF. UCF has size

Comment

• Tyson is a very good (maybe even elite) shooter coming off a screen. Tyson is below average shooter coming off a dribble. Why the hell does IB insist on putting the ball in Tyson’s hands in crunch time. Draw up a freakin play to get him the ball off a series of screens. If Evansville can do it.

Comment

• Hard to beat a team 9 times in a row

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

I am aware who's job it is, I wonder if MK and IB do.
                        Pretty sure IB knows... He's been a recruiter for a long ass time. We did have another big that left right before the season for personal reason. No idea if he would have been helpful but it at least would have been a body. We will just have to see how the off-season goes. Really hoping he hits the portal hard since we have no one else signed.

Comment

Yeah we got to go get some. Other than the 3 veterans this is basically a young team. I know Ricks can really shoot but it would be nice to go get another one that can shoot and handle the ball. If Craig Porter stays I am encouraged by his play and leadership. He need to shoot those wide open 3. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Had a notion to go to Ft Worth for the conf tournament….

nah

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              A tale of two halves again. i really thought the Shocks were going to complete the comeback in this one.

What ever gave you the idea that this team is capable of that? We get outplayed in nearly if not every facet of the game all season. It's nice to dream and believe, but at some point face reality, we are not very good. We occasionally show some growth and give us hope and then opps there goes gravity....

Comment

Pretty sure IB knows... He's been a recruiter for a long ass time. We did have another big that left right before the season for personal reason. No idea if he would have been helpful but it at least would have been a body. We will just have to see how the off-season goes. Really hoping he hits the portal hard since we have no one else signed.
                                Maybe he can land another Joe....

Comment

Working...
                                X