• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
    Enthusiadams just told my kids to lie.
    yeah, I thought was bullshit as well

Comment

• Our sloppy stretch in the 1st half killed us. We just don’t have another talent to overcome bad basketball stretches.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

yeah, I thought was bullshit as well
        Missed it… what did he say?
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Used to be we were road warriors, now we are pussy’s.

Comment

• Honestly though. I am glad they don't typically give up. But they are competitors...that should be expected.

I was ok with hanging our hat on "not giving up" a month or two ago. But it just isn't enough for me anymore.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Box score for the UCF Knights vs. Wichita State Shockers NCAAM game from February 8, 2022 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

Comment

• 7 bench points is a killer
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                  7 bench points is a killer
                  Ricky saved us the first game vs UCF ... He really hurt us this game. Definitely not his day

Comment

• IB: “we got to rebound better and we got quit turning the ball over”

for the 20th game of the year.

what does that tell you, Coach?

Comment

• Stats are pretty dang even. We got out rebounded. We used be to known for our rebounding.

Comment

• A tale of two halves again. i really thought the Shocks were going to complete the comeback in this one.

Comment

• Stat lines were damn near equal... UCF just took a couple extra shots (same number of TOs but a couple extra boards)

Comment

• Not only did they miss the call at the end on the out of bounds
                            they couldn't even get it right with slow mo. On top of that the
                            guy clearly traveled, as well. Two TO's in a half second and
                            neither one called. TE so much better when he doesn't handle
                            the ball. Effort wasn't there the first half and that is where we lost it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              A tale of two halves again. i really thought the Shocks were going to complete the comeback in this one.

… and UCF kept trying to give it to us. They took 3-4 quick threes without running any clock. I was flabbergasted.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Once again, can we play Prairie View every night?

Comment

Working...
                                X