Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

JFC. Look we may need someone different leading the program

But I heard the comment and he was being sarcastic. Probably a little self-deprecating also. It was a joke.

Criticize away on TE going hero and Mo not passing out of double teams. He deserves lots of it. But this is dumb.
    You’re a strange one.

IB is OFF LIMITS.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• the timeout at the end of the 1st so he could clank a 3... There might have been better and less predictable options. I miss the league MVP and NBA draft candidate.

Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You’re a strange one.

IB is OFF LIMITS.
        I just questioned whether he’s really the guy to lead the program. He’s off limits?

He deserves loads of criticism this year for dozens of reasons.

A stupid post game joke some not-serious posters are peddling as some sort of a warning flag isn’t one of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed View Post
          the timeout at the end of the 1st so he could clank a 3... There might have been better and less predictable options. I miss the league MVP and NBA draft candidate.
          I miss Fred VanVleet too.

Comment

I just questioned whether he’s really the guy to lead the program. He’s off limits?

A stupid post game joke some not-serious posters are peddling as some sort of a warning flag isn’t one of them.
            It’s weird how several posters thought he was serious and one poster who thought it was a joke. Of course, everybody else are the wrong ones.

Dahl was even talking about it afterward and he didn’t seem to think it was a joke. But if this is a battle you wanna fight, then so be it.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Do you give financial investment advice that I can have you clear up for me too?

Comment

It’s weird how several posters thought he was serious and one poster who thought it was a joke. Of course, everybody else are the wrong ones.

Dahl was even talking about it afterward and he didn’t seem to think it was a joke. But if this is a battle you wanna fight, then so be it.
                That unfortunately says more about the average poster on this board than it does about reality.

Comment

That unfortunately says more about the average poster on this board than it does about reality.
                  Hey buddy, first of all I am not the average poster on this fine forum. I would love to be average. I aspire to be average. I am one deviation below the norm to average but who's counting right?

Comment

Does it now?

I love the “im always right, everybody else is dumb” person. They’re the best!
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Speaking of being right, we’re right in line with the top 3 spot after that win.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I also heard this little factoid on the post-game show, but I couldn't decipher if Kennedy was kidding or not...Tonight's game was the first time in eight games the Shockers shot better from the field in the second half than the first.

Comment

Does it now?

Don't take a shot at "King me" Cold. He will never read this thread.

Comment

Does it now?

You must really hate yourself.

Comment

• After the dramatic first conference win, DB gives IB a 2-year extension and bumps his salary $500,000 a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                                In the analytics breakdown, it's incredibly clear how bad a game Etienne had.

http://stats.statbroadcast.com/broadcast/?id=371122
                                1 assist.

Comment

Working...
                                X