Sports Daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Your taste? You have terrible taste. Nobody has forgotten how you constantly put down and said several rotten things about SHJ. But I am suppose to be bad because I don't think Tre Wade is a pro? I love your Jimmy Crow double standard.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Your welcome Jim Crow.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Your welcome Jim Crow.
        And what exactly is that supposed to mean?
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I haven't even been following at this point but usually when someone casually throws out the race card they've lost the argument. But I could be wrong since I haven't been following whatever the two of you are arguing about.

Comment

• I used to listen to Bruce and Bob some, just couldn't listen to Bob and Jeff, can't believe they are still on.

Comment

• Bob and Jeff are pretty much insufferable and extremely thin skinned.

Bob blocked me on Twitter for disagreeing with him while responding to someone else.

I made a comment about how bad they are on some FB page that they were brought up in, may have been the Eagle, and immediately got a friend request from Jeff. I don't follow him on the air why would I want to follow him on FB?

I'm not a fan of The Bruce, but at least he generally had a way of backing up his thoughts. Not sure if that's changed over the years as I stopped listening mostly due to work.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• They are both headcases with a lot of issues.

Comment

• Somebody needs to call up Jacob and remind him how good his conference prediction turned out.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I don't personally dislike Bob but I've always gotten big ego vibes from him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                      I don't personally dislike Bob but I've always gotten big ego vibes from him.
                      Both of them have MAJOR egotistical issues. Add that with their occasional political jabs and I’m sure that’s where they lost a ton of listeners. People used to call in all of the time. Now it’s just one or two of their groupies.

I just can’t believe there aren’t better local options for that time slot.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• When I travel to Wichita, which is a lot, even during COVID, I used to listen to them a lot. I do not listen to them at all now. It is two-hours of sarcastic nonsense that is not funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                          I don't personally dislike Bob but I've always gotten big ego vibes from him.
                          Bob has an enormous ego. He doesn’t take criticism well. I don’t like listening for that reason. He was a much better print journalist.

Comment

• Did anyone else get tired of this, week in and week out, when the Shockers were owning the Valley:

Yeah but.jpg

If that ain't some b12 "only we know what is and isn't good basketball" unschooled* commentary there's no telling what could be.

His journalism was hasty, at best (see above)*, and it showed. He'd take that as a compliment most probably...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Bob has an enormous ego. He doesn’t take criticism well. I don’t like listening for that reason. He was a much better print journalist.
                              That's using the term "journalist" very liberally.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

That's using the term "journalist" very liberally.
                                Suffice it to say, liked reading him more than listening to him.

Comment

Working...
                                X