Sports Daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Exactly, see Trey Wade this season. Because you know darn well WSU is not likely making the tourney next year. I would urge the majority of the upper classmen to explore those options.
    And have you noticed he can all of the sudden shoot better? WSU must teach poor shooting.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

And have you noticed he can all of the sudden shoot better? WSU must teach poor shooting.
      Could be several reasons other than what you stated (but even that could be true).

Not a starter, but roll player.

May play more against lesser opposition where the game is already in hand.

May play less against better competition.

May play less against bad matchups.

May play more against other teams' subs than their starters.

If playing with Arkansas players that are starters, it takes more pressure off him to produce (can be picky about his shots).

Comment

• I’ve heard Paul Savage is a great guy, but he is so bad at radio it hurts.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Exactly, see Trey Wade this season. Because you know darn well WSU is not likely making the tourney next year. I would urge the majority of the upper classmen to explore those options.
          Trey Wade is a loser and aways has been. Remember when Coach Marshall said he was a pro. What a colossal joke. Good riddance to this clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Trey Wade is a loser and aways has been. Remember when Coach Marshall said he was a pro. What a colossal joke. Good riddance to this clown.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

This guy is starting to take it too far for my taste. What say you KW?

I don’t think he’s all there in the head but it still doesn’t excuse this.
              Last edited by ShockerFever; March 4, 2022, 02:32 PM.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

This guy is starting to take it too far for my taste. What day you KW?

His shock-sarcasm schtick is schtuck.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Off your meds this week, huh?
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Your little sarcastic bit is already getting old .. but lets DEFINTELY not trash a player who did nothing but work his ass off for us and represented our university very well..... even as a joke.

Comment

• Yet again, I’ve learned that my ignore button works great.
                        78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

This offends me
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Off your meds this week, huh?
                            You still trying to talk to me.? You have not been the same since I crushed you for licking up to Bill SelF and the cheating chickenhawks Lick lick, slurp,, slurp. . But hang in there. One these days you will grow up to be a real woman and it will not hurt when you are on your knees slurping. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                              Yet again, I’ve learned that my ignore button works great.
                              Be careful what you wish for. To a degree, trolls keep forums active and vibrant.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

This guy is starting to take it too far for my taste. What say you KW?

Your taste? You have terrible taste. Nobody has forgotten how you constantly put down and said several rotten things about SHJ. But I am suppose to be bad because I don't think Tre Wade is a pro? I love your Jimmy Crow double standard.

Comment

Working...
                                X