No announcement yet.

Sports Daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Lutz's are moving to an earlier time slot starting March 14. According to an Eagle article (https://www.kansas.com/entertainment...258740033.html), they requested that their show move to the 2 pm - 4 pm time slot instead so Bob can spend late afternoons with League 42. According to the article, here's what will appear in the 4-6 time slot instead:

The station will shave an hour off CBS Sports Radio’s “Maggie & Perloff,” which now airs from 2 to 4 p.m., and air it from 4 to 5 p.m. Then, Zach Gelb’s CBS Sports Radio talk show, which now airs from 6 to 9 p.m., will get an extra hour and run from 5 to 9 p.m.
    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Yeah, Bob has a huge ego, cannot take criticism at all, is extremely left in all things. Used to be a pretty good singer, though.

Comment

• Their whole schtick is arguing and being idiodic with each other. Not good radio and definitely not funny or interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
          Their whole schtick is arguing and being idiodic with each other. Not good radio and definitely not funny or interesting.
          They'd rather do that than cover local sports in depth, or so it seems. Is it on purpose? I tend to think so, because there have been several times over the years, but not anymore, that I would tune in the next day after a Shockers win and this is the type of dreck they subjected their audience to. I'm a proud non-member of their audience now.

Comment

• Listen to Phil and Leon on 1410 and Shane on 92.3-way more entertaining and relevant to this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
              Their whole schtick is arguing and being idiodic with each other. Not good radio and definitely not funny or interesting.
              It's seriously like listening to a couple of babbling nincompoops that while father and son, might also somehow be cousins. I would legitimately pay each one of them a hundred or two to take the ACT or SAT as long as I got the results. The scores would have to be nearing the levels of the mentally challenged.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

It's seriously like listening to a couple of babbling nincompoops that while father and son, might also somehow be cousins. I would legitimately pay each one of them a hundred or two to take the ACT or SAT as long as I got the results. The scores would have to be nearing the levels of the mentally challenged.
                Wow

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  Listen to Phil and Leon on 1410 and Shane on 92.3-way more entertaining and relevant to this board.
                  2nd this. I don’t drive as much as I used to but 92.3 was always my go-to

Comment

• You can thank Jim Rome for the idiocy rampant in sports talk radio, although Jim probably seems tame now compared to all the Rome wannabes. I haven't listened to him or any of the rest of them in years.
                    "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• If there was any question who monitors this site...

Comment

• Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
                        You can thank Jim Rome for the idiocy rampant in sports talk radio, although Jim probably seems tame now compared to all the Rome wannabes. I haven't listened to him or any of the rest of them in years.
                        At least Rome’s rants and tangents can be funny and entertaining.

People try to mimic it, but most fail miserably.
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                          If there was any question who monitors this site...
                          Do tell! Did Bob say something about people hatin'?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Do tell! Did Bob say something about people hatin'?
                            Jeff and him are both not very happy per their latest tweets. Just as was stated in this thread, they are not taking criticism very well. Truth hurts I guess?

Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Capture.JPG

Ahh little Bobby and Jeff got their feelings hurt. Isn't it ironic that they make fun of posters on Shockernet yet they are spouting off on Twitter and not to mention the fact that they took the time to come over here to copy the post and put it on Twitter? If it is beneath you why come on here? Butthurt much? They are only proving their thin skinned-ness. Way to open your pie hole and prove all of us right.

Comment

• lol

Not even on twitter by the way. Or insta, or anything else outside of FB. And on FB I interact not at all.

Sorry not sorry to the Bob's. When you blather and spout sh** on the radio for 500 hours/year don't be too terribly taken aback when one person on a small internet forum has a negative take on your idiocy.

This just in to the Bob's: a huge volume of folks in the Wichita metro area go hard eyeroll whenever the thought of either one of you comes around in conversation or thought. Like a buoyant turd that won't flush.

Comment

Working...
                                X