replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Cold
    Lutz isn't anywhere near that creative.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

Didn't think anyone else on here would be a TikTok user. Seems like they are from Wichita, considering the ICT flags and wind surge stuff.
    They are indeed in the ICT.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    I went to see what kind of responses they got on Twitter only to find out Jeff has apparently blocked me be because of my post in this thread. I haven't had any interaction with him on Twitter to suddenly warrant it and did read a thread a week or so ago that he was somehow attached to.

Not that we needed any more proof of their thin skin, but I thought it hilarious.
    He blocked me too. I’ve never interacted with him before in my life. My God, he really has issues.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    I went to see what kind of responses they got on Twitter only to find out Jeff has apparently blocked me be because of my post in this thread. I haven't had any interaction with him on Twitter to suddenly warrant it and did read a thread a week or so ago that he was somehow attached to.

Not that we needed any more proof of their thin skin, but I thought it hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

Didn't think anyone else on here would be a TikTok user. Seems like they are from Wichita, considering the ICT flags and wind surge stuff.
    I have seen WSU, KSU, Windsurge, Royals, cards, Chiefs, and more, but never have I seen them with KU stuff. That gave them instant cred.

That, and finding out the bj joke came from them.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

But that would make Doc my daddy.

Thanks for making this thread weird.
    In that case…

Fever is Bob and Jeff has multiple accounts.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Leave a comment:

• Woodrow
    replied
    Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
    So is it Bob's politics that irks the haters?
    Partly. They just see the world through a different lens than I do. I noticed they didn't offer to take the sat or act exams to prove the post wrong. Probably good reason for that.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by shock View Post
    More like Doc and Kung Wu.

Leave a comment:

• WuShock16
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Cold?

Wushock16?
    Are you Markinson?

No.

I'm not Markinson. That's two down.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
    It's only one part. Bob has a lot of issues.

Leave a comment:

• BostonWu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Maizerunner08
    replied
    Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    Okay, I will say this in the interest of fairness: While I don’t like the format for Bob’s show, I do admire the countless hours he gives to the community with League 42 every year. He is way less abrasive if you get to know him personally, which I have a bit. I ignore his politics, as I try to do with most people, and find the good common traits I see with him.

Don’t accuse me of being Bob or being put up to this by him.
    I believe this. I guess like Fev mentioned, he loses me when he constantly injects politics into sports. I know some probably don’t care but when I listen or read about sports I don’t need the political bent. This world is one big political nightmare and I prefer sports to stay out of that realm.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    Okay, I will say this in the interest of fairness: While I don’t like the format for Bob’s show, I do admire the countless hours he gives to the community with League 42 every year. He is way less abrasive if you get to know him personally, which I have a bit. I ignore his politics, as I try to do with most people, and find the good common traits I see with him.

you are either Bob or he put you up to this

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    replied

Last edited by shoxlax; March 10, 2022, 08:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X