Blame Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

What I would give for Demetric right now!
    He was never the sexy player, but he did what he needed to do and did it well.

I honestly think DWill wasn't as appreciated as he should have been while he was here. Not saying he received a lot of hate, but I think because he wasn't that flashy or sexy player or whatever that a lot of what he was doing at the time was maybe not as recognized as it was later on.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• True PG's on the roster after FVV. Sherfield, Fernandez, Gilbert. Sherfield wasn't a good PG when he was here. Fernandez only saw mop up minutes, and all 3 were here for just one year.

From what happened at OU, Reaves might be considered a true PG, but he was used almost exclusively as a 2 guard spot up shooter.

Lots of combo guards who were tried at PG with spectacularly unsuccessful results and a lot of transfers.

Comment

• Fan.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Well, it was reported on here that Muma (with husband) was seen at basketball games, so must know the difference between those two things.

Surely a pair of guys can figure it regardless of their orientation. Muma's other looks like he could have been a jock at some point in HS or college.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

He was never the sexy player, but he did what he needed to do and did it well.

I honestly think DWill wasn't as appreciated as he should have been while he was here. Not saying he received a lot of hate, but I think because he wasn't that flashy or sexy player or whatever that a lot of what he was doing at the time was maybe not as recognized as it was later on.
            DWill graduated as the winningest Shocker player ever. He was one of the ones who helped build the culture. It has been quickly torn apart.
            Last edited by Downtown Shocker Brown; January 20, 2022, 07:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

DWill graduated as the winningest Shocker player ever. He was one of the ones who helped build the culture. It has been quickly torn apart.
              Yes. He's now in sixth place with 107 wins. Tekele and FVV lead the way at 120, Rashard has 112 and Wessel and Shaq have 109.
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Yes. He's now in sixth place with 107 wins. Tekele and FVV lead the way at 120, Rashard has 112 and Wessel and Shaq have 109.
                Can we all just pretend that SM's stats are non existent...?

Comment

• Remember last summer when we couldn't wait for the season to start? Now we can't wait for it to be over.

Comment

• (Seems like our fans can talk a good game, and arent too crazy about the SB newcomers. We arent even in the upper half of the SB right now)

Help me, SB is?

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker View Post
                      (Seems like our fans can talk a good game, and arent too crazy about the SB newcomers. We arent even in the upper half of the SB right now)

Help me, SB is?
                      Sun Belt
                      Shocker Bench
                      Super Bad
                      Small Boys
                      Small Ball
                      Sad Bench

Yeah, I don't know either...

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                        Remember last summer when we couldn't wait for the season to start? Now we can't wait for it to be over.
                        I'm ashamed to admit how long I felt stupid trying to figure that out haha. I never did.

Edit: And I still can't quote the right post........

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker View Post
                          (Seems like our fans can talk a good game, and arent too crazy about the SB newcomers. We arent even in the upper half of the SB right now)

Help me, SB is?
                          SB = Sun Belt in the quoted sentence. That would include North Texas, UAB, Rice, UT-San Antonio, Florida Atlantic and Charlotte. And yes, some of them are better than us right now.

I usually refer to the Sun Belt as simply the Belt.

Otherwise we might accidentally insult Shock Band of SB Shock and we don't want that. Is Shock Band still around? He hooked me up with a ticket once many moons ago.
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Interesting read from the Sunflower…

Attendance numbers at Wichita State basketball home games are at their lowest they’ve been in over 20 years – aside from last season’s limited attendance.  The average attendance from this year –which reveals tickets sold, given away and allocated – currently sits at 8,365. In the past two decades, these numbers have been above 10,000,...

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                              Interesting read from the Sunflower…

https://thesunflower.com/59961/sport...cW5dXLjns3IkTQ
                              I loathe Boatwrong so much...ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

Surely a pair of guys can figure it regardless of their orientation. Muma's other looks like he could have been a jock at some point in HS or college.
                                So your saying muma is a qui......er...gay?
                                hummmm. Great leader of men....I mean, limp wristed, sweet, pretty boys.

Go ahead and attack me. Thats my view of which I'm entitled to voice.. Oh crap, maybe not anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X