No announcement yet.

Blame Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't put a lot of credibility in a site that doesn't even know what conference we are in. At least Verbal Commits has that figured out.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

I think Muma is too new to his position to do anything that significant this year.
      Do we even know if Muma really cares about athletics?!
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
        I don't put a lot of credibility in a site that doesn't even know what conference we are in. At least Verbal Commits has that figured out.
        You go girl. Verbal Commits is woefully lacking in the recruitment ratings, but you do you.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

You go girl. Verbal Commits is woefully lacking in the recruitment ratings, but you do you.
          Thanks honey! See you at home!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

Thanks honey! See you at home!!!
            I think you have me mistaken for Cold. Seems more up your alley.

Comment

Hey, up the alley can be nice if you have an open mind.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

My mistake. You said I was a girl and I'm just trying to get along by not daring to disagree with you!

Comment

• How about let’s blame Dex and Mo for not being available against Tulane. Something like 20 points in the paint 2nd half, Dex and Mo may have helped stop some of that.

Comment

• Unfortunately I think I ADDB gets a 3 or 4 year extension. Probably being overly pessimistic, but that is what this season has done to me.
                    Go Shocks!

Comment

• Serious question........did we take Joe and Que because we cannot judge talent, or because they were all we could get to come to Wichita?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Serious question........did we take Joe and Que because we cannot judge talent, or because they were all we could get to come to Wichita?
                        Why not both?
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Why not both?
                          the lady that died last night was a classmate and forever friend of mine

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            Serious question........did we take Joe and Que because we cannot judge talent, or because they were all we could get to come to Wichita?
                            I like Que's talent much better than Joe's. I don't know if Que is just not fitting in as the point guard in this offense, or if he just needs time to adjust to the Div. 1 game. My feeling is that he needs adjustment time, and he can be good. But he only has one more year.

Comment

• For those wanting Muma not to renew Boat’s contract, probably should voice your opinion to Muma sometime soon. Although I am not convinced that Muma knows the difference between an Athletic Director and an athletic supporter.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                                For those wanting Muma not to renew Boat’s contract, probably should voice your opinion to Muma sometime soon. Although I am not convinced that Muma knows the difference between an Athletic Director and an athletic supporter.
                                Well, it was reported on here that Muma (with husband) was seen at basketball games, so must know the difference between those two things.

Comment

Working...
                                X