No announcement yet.

Memphis at Wichita State Game Thread 1-1-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think everyone here wants IB to do good…he’ll get his chance and we will see. How will he be able to recruit, that’s going to be interesting and how he develops players.

Comment

• We are not a well coached team. All of the momentum Gregg had built is evaporating like a pleasant smelling perfume in the winds of an approaching long lasting destructive storm.
      I hope I’m wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Nah not at all.. That's your thing obviously
        Are you Issac Browns nephew. He sucks. We suck. Embarrassed on National TV. Dark days ahead for the Shockers. But hey we are virtuous in our sucking. I hear the “kids” really think coach is swell!

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
          We are not a well coached team. All of the momentum Gregg had built is evaporating like a pleasant smelling perfume in the winds of an approaching long lasting destructive storm.
          I hope I’m wrong.
          Marshall didn’t do anything for us. Ask Stick.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
            I think everyone here wants IB to do good…he’ll get his chance and we will see. How will he be able to recruit, that’s going to be interesting and how he develops players.
            Problem is, games like this aren’t going to help him recruiting. And there have been multiple games this year that have not shown him to have great coaching prowess. The only thing good about this game is that the fans in attendance didn’t quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Furgeson View Post

Are you Issac Browns nephew. He sucks. We suck. Embarrassed on National TV. Dark days ahead for the Shockers. But hey we are virtuous in our sucking. I hear the “kids” really think coach is swell!
              He really lets the dawgs out.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                I hope I’m wrong.
                yeah

Comment

• Mike Kennedy "it seems like, most of the day, you guys ran pretty good offense"

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

He really lets the dawgs out.
                    Who, who, who, who, who?
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Game recap

Tyson - Sucked
                      Dex - didn't completely suck
                      Mo - eh
                      C4 - ugh
                      CP2 - okayish
                      Monzy - WTF
                      Joe - whatever
                      Pohto - nonexistent
                      Qua - a few flashes

Coaching - MIA

Results - Embarassingly pathetic and on national television no less.

Attendance will continue to decline after this debacle. Who wants to spend their time and money to go watch a team that doesn't fight? And when they do kidna fight, they're dumb as **** and selfish.

Can we survive three more years of this?

Can IB figure **** out before then?

If he doesn't, how attractive a job will this be?

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                        29% FG, 21% 3FG

Not all of this is on IB, although the guys he brought in (Pleasant, Grant, and Pohto) aren't setting the world on fire.
                        Lol. It's 100% on IB.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                          Mike Kennedy "it seems like, most of the day, you guys ran pretty good offense"
                          Has dementia set in?
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• But we played well against Prairie View.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Mike Kennedy "it seems like, most of the day, you guys ran pretty good offense"
                              MK is just the university’s propaganda’s talking piece. I would be too if they were cutting my checks.

Interviewer: A player took a dump on the court
                              MK: It isn’t ideal, however that was the nicest looking dump I’ve seen. We can build momentum from this dump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

MK is just the university’s propaganda’s talking piece. I would be too if they were cutting my checks.
                                I'd be out of a job
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X