2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
    Guess I shouldn't be surprised but scrolling through the Top-25 rankings and see that Larry ONLY drops 4 spots in the poll losing to 3-3 Dayton...while Memphis drops a whooping 9 spots losing to an undefeated 6-0 P-5 team Iowa St. Okay.
    To be fair... Memphis didn't lose. They got embarrassed

Comment

• Miami (OH) misses two close shots at the buzzer and Cincinnati lucks into a 1 point win.

Comment

• Memphis lost to a pretty mediocre Georgia team (Georgia came into the game with a 2-5 record) 82-79
        Temple beat La Salle 73-57
        SMU beat UNLV 83-64 (both of these teams are a bit hard to figure from game to game)
        UCF is about to lose to #21 Auburn
        South Alabama beat Southern Miss 85-5
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Memphis lost by 3 on the road at Georgia. Still have non con games at Ole Miss, home against Alabama and at Tennessee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
            Memphis lost by 3 on the road at Georgia. Still have non con games at Ole Miss, home against Alabama and at Tennessee.
            Memphis is gonna be the team that tanks the non con every year only to get really good in conference and cost us bids

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              Miami (OH) misses two close shots at the buzzer and Cincinnati lucks into a 1 point win.
              Since I complimented Cincinnati, they have taken about three steps back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

My gosh Keyser is still playing?! He has to be drawing a pension by now?! Wasn't he Jason Perez' roommate? Or was he Matt Braeuer's?

I think he's stuck around the college scene longer than Gibbs did. Holy smokes!
                FTFY
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Post on the AAC board

"Memphis fans don't want to check social media tonight".

Comment

• Northern Iowa's at large chances take a slight hit tonight as they lose 69-71 at Bradley. I'm sure they'll be fine though.

Comment

Northern Iowa's at large chances take a slight hit tonight as they lose 69-71 at Bradley. I'm sure they'll be fine though.
                      Missouri state who all the MVC fans thought would be in the conversation for a bid lost to Illinois state

Comment

Northern Iowa's at large chances take a slight hit tonight as they lose 69-71 at Bradley. I'm sure they'll be fine though.
                        Quality loss to KP 197.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Missouri state who all the MVC fans thought would be in the conversation for a bid lost to Illinois state
                          Two teams in the Valley of Even with records above .500 at 4-3, Ugly Dawgs and SWOMO! Who gets the at-large bids?

Comment

• For people that think our offense is bad... Final score in the Washington State vs Arizona State game...

Washington state 51
                            Arizona State 29

It was 18-10 at half

Comment

• Arizona State is just awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post

Two teams in the Valley of Even with records above .500 at 4-3, Ugly Dawgs and SWOMO! Who gets the at-large bids?
                                Hey now, the MVC finally had a night where the league as a whole went .500. I mean, it was the start of conference play, but still.
                                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Working...
                                X