No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone has a subscription that can give us the cliffnote version?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
      My starting five for the Academy of Art

PG Van Gogh
      SG Manet
      SF Monet
      PF John Stuart Curry
      C Jasper Johns
      I nominate Norman Rockwell as the head coach.

He looks a little bit like John Wooden:

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Will Tarleton do the Shocks a solid by surprising the Zags tonight? Survey says…..!!!

Tulsa trails ORU late.
        I know you were joking, but Tarleton trails Gonzaga by 1 at the half and had a chance to take the lead on the last shot of the half. Feeling a bit better about our 29 first half points against them considering that is 3 better than Gonzaga managed.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Tarleton is very well coached. That really showed when they played the Wolverines. They play really smart. Very few atomic bombs.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Will Tarleton do the Shocks a solid by surprising the Zags tonight? Survey says…..!!!

Tulsa trails ORU late.
            Tarleton down by one at the half.

So, do you think Coach Few gets calls about FT shooting practice? Zags currently 9/16 in the 1st half. Also, 11% 3pt shooting will not get them in the tournament. 9 turnovers in a half!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post

Tarleton down by one at the half.

So, do you think Coach Few gets calls about FT shooting practice? Zags currently 9/16 in the 1st half. Also, 11% 3pt shooting will not get them in the tournament. 9 turnovers in a half!
              Tarlton obviously practices their free throw defense.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Tarlton obviously practices their free throw defense.
                But so does Gonzaga as they are holding Tarleton to 50% from the line.
                "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                  Tarleton is very well coached. That really showed when they played the Wolverines. They play really smart. Very few atomic bombs.
                  Jans may have a challenge for domination of the conference. Right now NMSU is 5-1, while Tarleton is 1-5, but Tarleton may be the best 1-5 team in the nation.

Comment

• 49-47 Zags at the under 8 media TO.

Comment

• Tarleton takes a TO with 5:58 left, still trailing 49-47 and they have the ball.

Comment

• FYI, we are the only team to win the turnover battle against Tarleton on the season (Stanford came closest by going even with them, but we were +4 in turnover margin).

Comment

• Tarleton is down 2 with just under 6 left. Tarleton is doing that while shooting less than 40% from the field. So far this year defenses are dominating. A lot of good teams are struggling to get their offense running efficiently. In most games I've watched defenses are stifling and nobody's offense looks smooth.

Comment

• Game got away from Tarleton in about 90 seconds. Down 8 they did get a stop then a bucket, but still down 55-49 with 3:18 left.

Timeout Tarleton.

Comment

• Shox have faced tougher competition early in the season than we thought when the games were scheduled.

Comment

• Tarleton is going to lose, but they have battled the #3 team in the country all the way.

63-55 with :35 remaining.

64-55.

Tarleton misses and that should do it.

Final.

Comment

Working...
                                X