Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick! To Twitter!

Matty P is having a melt down!
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Sorry, I just showered.

Comment

Im pretty sure this has been a daily thing for him ever since we spanked CU by 21
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

He is flaming about the critics attacking CU D. Its quite funny. I have to exercise great restraint to keep from replying back with a jab
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

link please?

Comment

Yeah sorry let me get on my computer.

Comment

MP Twitter caution when you click on it. background is of players butts.

Comment

He is a little obsessed with Dougie winning the POY award

Comment

@tbullard13 What fails to be mentioned - not surprising - is that how many teams have CU's offensive abilities? How many have won in NCAAs?

Im glad this year happened - maybe the OWH will assign a non-Husker suck up to write Jays columns next yr when they are BETTER than this yr
                  How bout doing a story on how a team who struggles on D can make up for it with an explosive offense and who compares to CU?#haterssuck

Love Creighton haters. ESP in the media. OWH just can't help itself. Yes. CU struggles on D but how many teams SCORE the way they do? V few!
                  For the record - a story on CU's D is fine - the tone of the piece combined w leaving out the offensive firepower of CU is just ignorant
                  Dirk got what he wanted - a reaction but saying the Jays won't win in March is just an agenda coming out. Look at the resume
                  My favorite-
                  Is there anything less scarier than the line "fear the wheat" ?
                  This is fun - who has the better resume - #Creighton or Wichita - This tool shows you http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology/team-comparison/CREIGH/WICH

Comment

I didn't know he could read and write.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Not quite sure what point he's trying to prove by posting the WSU/ sCUm comparison sheet. WSU is clearly the better team. The only "issue" I can find is losses to Top 50 teams, but Creighton has losses to Top 100, which we don't, and they have 2 losses to 101-200 teams, where we only have the 3OT loss to Drake.

Can somebody help me out and show me what I'm missing?
                      Three things in life are constant- death, taxes, and Creighton losing in the first weekend of the tournament.

AAC or Bust!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFan87 View Post
                          Not quite sure what point he's trying to prove by posting the WSU/ sCUm comparison sheet. WSU is clearly the better team. The only "issue" I can find is losses to Top 50 teams, but Creighton has losses to Top 100, which we don't, and they have 2 losses to 101-200 teams, where we only have the 3OT loss to Drake.

Yea i arguing with him on twitter a few days ago, and he try to tell me that Creighton resume is better than ours and its not close.

Comment

I think that Matty P believes that the comparison sheet isn't showing the correct stats which are (in his mind): top 50 wins (shown), PPG, # of players being considered for All-American, and home attendance.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFan87 View Post
                              Sure. Mat sucks.

Comment

Working...
                              X