• 2021-22 Schedule

Foreign Tour
    Cancelled

Shocker Madness Scrimmage
    Oct 12th (Tue)

Not-So-Secret Scrimmage
    Oct 16th (Sat) Texas Tech - in Wichita Falls, Texas

Pre-season Exhibition Game
    Nov 1 (Mon) 6:00 P.M. Home Missouri Southern State Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena)

Non-Conference Games
    Nov 9 (Tue) 7:00 P.M. Home Jacksonville State Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena)
    Nov 13 (Sat) 3:00 P.M. Home South Alabama Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena)
    Nov 16 (Tue) 7:00 P.M. Home Tarleton State Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena)
    Nov 19 (Fri) 9:00 P.M. Neutral Arizona Las Vegas, Nev. (T-Mobile Arena)*
    Nov 21 (Sun) TBD Neutral Michigan/UNLV Las Vegas, Nev. (T-Mobile Arena)*
    Nov 26 (Fri) TBA Away Missouri Columbia, Mo. (Mizzou Arena)
    Dec 1 (Wed) 7:00 P.M. Away Oklahoma State Stillwater, Okla. (Gallagher-Iba Arena)
    Dec 5 (Sun) TBA Home Kansas State Wichita, Kan. (INTRUST Bank Arena)
    Dec 11 (Sat) 6:00 P.M. Home Norfolk State Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena)
    Dec 14 (Tue) 7:00 P.M. Home Alcorn State Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena)
    Dec 18 (Sat) 3:00 P.M. Home North Texas Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena)
    Dec 22 (Wed) 6:00 P.M. Home Prairie View A&M Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena)

*Las Vegas Roman Main Event will include: Arizona, Michigan, UNLV and Wichita State

Conference Games
    Dec 29 (Wed) 6:00 P.M. Away East Carolina Greenville, N.C. (Minges Coliseum)
    Jan 1 (Sat) 11:00 A.M. Home Memphis Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena)
    Jan 8 (Sat) 11:00 A.M. Away Houston Houston, Texas (Fertitta Center)
    Jan 12 (Wed) 7:00 P.M. Home Tulane Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena)
    Jan 16 (Sun) 12:00 P.M. Home Cincinnati Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena)
    Jan 19 (Wed) 6:00 P.M. Away Temple Philadelphia, Pa. (Liacouras Center)
    Jan 23 (Sun) 3:00 P.M. Away SMU Dallas, Texas (Moody Coliseum)
    Jan 26 (Wed) 7:00 P.M. Home UCF Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena)
    Jan 29 (Sat) 11:00 A.M. Away Tulane New Orleans, La. (Avron B. Fogelman Arena)
    Feb 1 (Tue) 8:00 P.M. Home Tulsa Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena)
    Feb 5 (Sat) 5:00 P.M. Home SMU Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena)
    Feb 8 (Tue) 8:00 P.M. Away UCF Orlando, Fla. (Addition Financial Arena)
    Feb 12 (Sat) 7:00 P.M. Home South Florida Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena)
    Feb 17 (Thu) 6:00 P.M. Away Cincinnati Cincinnati, Ohio (Fifth Third Arena)
    Feb 20 (Sun) 12:00 P.M. Home Houston Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena)
    Feb 27 (Sun) 2:00 P.M. Away Memphis Memphis, Tenn. (FedExForum)
    Mar 2 (Wed) 8:00 P.M. Away Tulsa Tulsa, Okla. (Donald W. Reynolds Center)
    Mar 5 (Sat) 2:00 P.M. Home East Carolina Wichita, Kan. (Charles Koch Arena)
    Mar 10 (Thu) TBD Neutral First Round Fort Worth, Texas (Dickies Arena)
    Mar 11 (Fri) TBD Neutral Quarterfinals Fort Worth, Texas (Dickies Arena)
    Mar 12 (Sat) TBD Neutral Semifinals Fort Worth, Texas (Dickies Arena)
    Mar 13 (Sun) TBD Neutral Championship Fort Worth, Texas (Dickies Arena)

When new or more accurate information becomes available, I'll update.
    Last edited by WuShock Reaper; October 13, 2021, 08:17 PM.

Don't know if this will happen or not, but IB did say in April he would like to take the team to Dubai this summer.

Final Coffee and Conversation event of spring focuses on inclusion, embracing change – The Sunflower

Comment

The Open Records webpage shows the followings dates for the KSU/Mizzou/Okie St games...

Fri Nov 26: at Missouri
      Wed Dec 1: at Oklahoma State
      Sun: Dec 5: Kansas State (at Intrust)
      78-65

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
        Don't know if this will happen or not, but IB did say in April he would like to take the team to Dubai this summer.

Final Coffee and Conversation event of spring focuses on inclusion, embracing change – The Sunflower
        seems to be the most likely to happen of any
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

Enjoy hearing from IB, but my goodness, the insanity in the last half of that article is dumbfounding.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Enjoy hearing from IB, but my goodness, the insanity in the last half of that article is dumbfounding.
            Ole Ross is spinning in his grave. RIP my friend.

Hang his flippin’ jersey...
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Agreed. Totally weird.

Comment

What the hell are "LBTQIA+ names"? Is that the alphabet soup that used to just be LGB?

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                  What the hell are "LBTQIA+ names"? Is that the alphabet soup that used to just be LGB?
                  Yup. Though they're not inclusive enough as they're still disregarding much of the alphabet. Bigots.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                    Lesbian, gay, trans, queer, intersex, and asexual with the plus sign covering all subsects (such as allies, pansexual, androgynous, polyamorous, and so forth ( https://lgbtqia.ucdavis.edu/educated/glossary ).

I must admit, it is confusing. Why not just H+ ? Then, I found out that heterosexual is not listed, just heterosexuality which they say is - A sexual orientation in which a person feels physically and emotionally attracted to people of a gender other than their own. Well, that could mean, based on their definition of gender, a trans attracted to a queer. I guess the intention is to make me feel "left out". It doesn't.

Comment

I’m just happy I’m no longer a student...
                      The Assman

Comment

Why do we have to acknowledge that part of someone's personal life at all? If Frank wants to pretend to be a Lisa while in bed with Roxanne, who cares? Why does that have to be thrust into every conversation? They can't even write an article about basketball without ramming that down our throats.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                          They can't even write an article about basketball without ramming that down our throats.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

You missed one...

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Lesbian, gay, trans, queer, intersex, and asexual with the plus sign covering all subsects (such as allies, pansexual, androgynous, polyamorous, and so forth ( https://lgbtqia.ucdavis.edu/educated/glossary ).

I must admit, it is confusing. Why not just H+ ? Then, I found out that heterosexual is not listed, just heterosexuality which they say is - A sexual orientation in which a person feels physically and emotionally attracted to people of a gender other than their own. Well, that could mean, based on their definition of gender, a trans attracted to a queer. I guess the intention is to make me feel "left out". It doesn't.
                              Now that we are into all of these identities, I want to tell what my heterosexual, black, democrat friend told me the other day............................................... ...........................

Comment

Working...
                              X