No announcement yet.

2021-22 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...anyway...there will also be two guarantee games that are specifically tied to the Vegas tournament. I can't remember whether WSU gets those or if the event organization is responsible for arranging those.

I am curious to see if some of our cancelled opponents from last season will get moved to this season's schedule (North Texas and Western Kentucky are two off the top of my head).
    78-65

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Lesbian, gay, trans, queer, intersex, and asexual with the plus sign covering all subsects (such as allies, pansexual, androgynous, polyamorous, and so forth ( https://lgbtqia.ucdavis.edu/educated/glossary ).

I must admit, it is confusing.
      I gave pansex a shot, but found toastersex to be more electrifying.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I gave pansex a shot, but found toastersex to be more electrifying.
        Pansex is cold, no feelings. Just a lot of smashing
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
            So...anyway...there will also be two guarantee games that are specifically tied to the Vegas tournament. I can't remember whether WSU gets those or if the event organization is responsible for arranging those.

I am curious to see if some of our cancelled opponents from last season will get moved to this season's schedule (North Texas and Western Kentucky are two off the top of my head).
            I’m excited to see a full schedule next year (IN PERSON!) with no start stop COVID eligibility stuff. Even though we have a very good group of returning players it will still take some time to work in this tasty recruiting class who we will need to contribute this year to reach our potential which I think is much higher than last year.

Comment

I think the event organizes them. Looks like the Vegas tourney has two tiers to it per https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MGM_Resorts_Main_Event - a "heavyweight bracket", which WSU is in, and a "middleweight bracket", which looks like maybe consists of the teams the "heavyweights" play first at their home arenas to help seed the heavyweight bracket.

I started a 21-22 non-con schedule thread back in February at https://shockernet.net/forum/wichita...le#post1282566 and it includes the link to the open records request of some of the non-con games. Since this thread is now up, I won't be updating the one I started. From looking at the contracts in the open records request mentioned in that thread, most of the 20-21 games were contracted in the spring of 2020. I bet if one put in a request now for new contracts, there may be some new ones that fill out more of the schedule.
              Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

without ramming that down our throats.
                Careful with the metaphors!

Comment

I tried pansex, but the goat leggings chafed.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee View Post

I tried pansex, but the goat leggings chafed.

Mythically speaking of course, I assume? Or should I take you literarily?

Comment

Losing two conference games opens up 2 more spots for Non-Conference games. Interested to see how we fill them.

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                        Losing two conference games opens up 2 more spots for Non-Conference games. Interested to see how we fill them.
                        This just seems like a formal announcement of what was known all along. The 20 game schedule was never intended as a permanent change, just a one year adjustment due to covid.

Comment

I was looking to see if there were any new Open Records requests regarding 21-22 non-con contracts and there was one that closed last week that indicated an agreement between the schools that the North Texas game will be rescheduled for 21-22 but no date was given - https://openrecords.wichita.edu/view...og/entry/1556/
                          Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

I was looking to see if there were any new Open Records requests regarding 21-22 non-con contracts and there was one that closed last week that indicated an agreement between the schools that the North Texas game will be rescheduled for 21-22 but no date was given - https://openrecords.wichita.edu/view...og/entry/1556/
                            I like your signature line - A LOT!

Comment

Unfortunately, it looks like UNT is losing the majority of their production from their tournament team. Obviously without knowing what they plan to do with their COVID year. That would've been a solid game to have last year.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X