Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021-22 Schedule

Foreign Tour
    TBD (however, highly unlikely to occur this summer)

Black & Yellow Scrimmage
    TBD

Not-So-Secret Scrimmage
    TBD

Pre-season Charity/Exhibition Game
    TBD

Non-Conference Games
    #1 TBD
    #2 TBD
    #3 TBD
    #4 TBD
    #5 TBD
    #6 TBD
    #7 TBD
    #8 TBD
    #9 at Missouri
    #10 vs Kansas State at Intrust Bank Arena
    #11 at Oklahoma State
    #12 *Las Vegas Tournament on Friday, November 19
    #13 *Las Vegas Tournament on Sunday, November 21

*Las Vegas Roman Main Event will include: Arizona, Michigan, UNLV and Wichita State

Conference Games
    Central Florida
    Cincinnati
    East Carolina
    Houston
    Memphis
    SMU
    South Florida
    Temple
    Tulane
    Tulsa

When new or more accurate information becomes available, I'll update.

Don't know if this will happen or not, but IB did say in April he would like to take the team to Dubai this summer.

Final Coffee and Conversation event of spring focuses on inclusion, embracing change – The Sunflower

Comment

The Open Records webpage shows the followings dates for the KSU/Mizzou/Okie St games...

Fri Nov 26: at Missouri
      Wed Dec 1: at Oklahoma State
      Sun: Dec 5: Kansas State (at Intrust)
      78-65

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
        Don't know if this will happen or not, but IB did say in April he would like to take the team to Dubai this summer.

Final Coffee and Conversation event of spring focuses on inclusion, embracing change – The Sunflower
        seems to be the most likely to happen of any
        When you believe in something, the only person that's gotta believe it is you. Everything else is for the birds.- LeVelle Moton
        Wichita is going to the rich side of town with a pack of matches and a five gallon tank of gasoline and try to burn everything to the ground

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

Enjoy hearing from IB, but my goodness, the insanity in the last half of that article is dumbfounding.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Enjoy hearing from IB, but my goodness, the insanity in the last half of that article is dumbfounding.
            Ole Ross is spinning in his grave. RIP my friend.

Hang his flippin’ jersey...
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Agreed. Totally weird.

Comment

What the hell are "LBTQIA+ names"? Is that the alphabet soup that used to just be LGB?

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                  What the hell are "LBTQIA+ names"? Is that the alphabet soup that used to just be LGB?
                  Yup. Though they're not inclusive enough as they're still disregarding much of the alphabet. Bigots.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Downsizing Government - Part of the Cato Institute
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  Cato Institute - A libertarian take on the issues
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  MVCFans Alternative, Where ALL Voices Can Be Heard - Come join the party

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                    Lesbian, gay, trans, queer, intersex, and asexual with the plus sign covering all subsects (such as allies, pansexual, androgynous, polyamorous, and so forth ( https://lgbtqia.ucdavis.edu/educated/glossary ).

I must admit, it is confusing. Why not just H+ ? Then, I found out that heterosexual is not listed, just heterosexuality which they say is - A sexual orientation in which a person feels physically and emotionally attracted to people of a gender other than their own. Well, that could mean, based on their definition of gender, a trans attracted to a queer. I guess the intention is to make me feel "left out". It doesn't.

Comment

I’m just happy I’m no longer a student...

Comment

Why do we have to acknowledge that part of someone's personal life at all? If Frank wants to pretend to be a Lisa while in bed with Roxanne, who cares? Why does that have to be thrust into every conversation? They can't even write an article about basketball without ramming that down our throats.
                        When you believe in something, the only person that's gotta believe it is you. Everything else is for the birds.- LeVelle Moton
                        Wichita is going to the rich side of town with a pack of matches and a five gallon tank of gasoline and try to burn everything to the ground

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                          They can't even write an article about basketball without ramming that down our throats.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

You missed one...

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Lesbian, gay, trans, queer, intersex, and asexual with the plus sign covering all subsects (such as allies, pansexual, androgynous, polyamorous, and so forth ( https://lgbtqia.ucdavis.edu/educated/glossary ).

I must admit, it is confusing. Why not just H+ ? Then, I found out that heterosexual is not listed, just heterosexuality which they say is - A sexual orientation in which a person feels physically and emotionally attracted to people of a gender other than their own. Well, that could mean, based on their definition of gender, a trans attracted to a queer. I guess the intention is to make me feel "left out". It doesn't.
                              Now that we are into all of these identities, I want to tell what my heterosexual, black, democrat friend told me the other day............................................... ...........................

Comment

Working...
                              X