2021-22 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Maybe, but isn’t that the same argument from last year? At some point it has to take effect.
    Right it does have to take effect. But that effect should be planned to allow kids that were not involved to make choice if they want to be affected by it. At least moving it to next year would allow the current kids to transfer and have a normal year at a new school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Right it does have to take effect. But that effect should be planned to allow kids that were not involved to make choice if they want to be affected by it. At least moving it to next year would allow the current kids to transfer and have a normal year at a new school.
      Except that this was the ruling on the appeal by Oklahoma State of the post-season ban, so any player/recruit would have had the opportunity to know that the initial ruling was for a post-season ban and that coming to OSU at least potentially involved such a punishment being imposed. It's not like this is the first news that punishment was coming.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

Except that this was the ruling on the appeal by Oklahoma State of the post-season ban, so any player/recruit would have had the opportunity to know that the initial ruling was for a post-season ban and that coming to OSU at least potentially involved such a punishment being imposed. It's not like this is the first news that punishment was coming.
        While true, i still don't see the need to slap it on this year 1 week before the year. Yes they knew that it MIGHT happen .. but this has been dragging on for 5 years already, it wouldn't be unreasonable to think it could drag on longer.

My point is sticking it out in the future harms the school more and the students less. There really isn't any downside to doing it that way either.

Sticking into the current year does very minimal harm to the school but exponentially hurts the kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

While true, i still don't see the need to slap it on this year 1 week before the year. Yes they knew that it MIGHT happen .. but this has been dragging on for 5 years already, it wouldn't be unreasonable to think it could drag on longer.

My point is sticking it out in the future harms the school more and the students less. There really isn't any downside to doing it that way either.

Sticking into the current year does very minimal harm to the school but exponentially hurts the kids.
          You are on fire today with your posts!

Comment

• What about KU?

Comment

• Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
              What about KU?
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

if man is still alive. If woman can survive, they may find.

Comment

• How is KU still unscathed? They were front and center of this case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    How is KU still unscathed? They were front and center of this case.
                    They got their punishment .. they were banned from the 2020 NCAA tourney.

Comment

• Comment

• Not sure of the exact details, but saw a sign in a Wichita Dillons this weekend that said whenever WSU wins a home basketball game, you can get a free donut the next day at Dillons. The sign had some 'see store for more details' writing in the small print, but I was leaving the store when I saw the sign and didn't bother going back in and asking for more details. Anyone know any details? Is it only for those who have tickets to the game, is it a digital coupon for anyone, etc.??
                        Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                          Not sure of the exact details, but saw a sign in a Wichita Dillons this weekend that said whenever WSU wins a home basketball game, you can get a free donut the next day at Dillons. The sign had some 'see store for more details' writing in the small print, but I was leaving the store when I saw the sign and didn't bother going back in and asking for more details. Anyone know any details? Is it only for those who have tickets to the game, is it a digital coupon for anyone, etc.??
                          Are you really asking for assistance on how to secure a free Dillons donut?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

I think he’s wanting to know if anyone’s read the fine print. It does sound too good to be true.

Comment

I would ask assistance from a blind deaf person for a free donut.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X