• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

You find your governor yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

You find your governor yet?
      Yep. He showed up at the wedding of an oil heiress with Pelosi as the officiant...no joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Are you really asking for assistance on how to secure a free Dillons donut?

I guess you only read the first half of the post. But since you don't know, I'll just check with someone who does the next time I go to DIllons. Thanks.
        Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Are you really asking for assistance on how to secure a free Dillons donut?

Cut him some slack .. he's busy monitoring the FOIA requests to provide us with important info. We should be buying him donuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Cut him some slack .. he's busy monitoring the FOIA requests to provide us with important info. We should be buying him donuts.
            Thanks but those days are over. WSU shut down their activity log.
            Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Gonzaga looking for another team to play this season
              https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...s-this-season/
              By Matt Norlander
              Dec 17, 2021 at 12:28 am ET

"Mark Few found himself with more time on his hands than he wanted in recent days. Gonzaga's game vs. Washington last weekend was canceled on account of the Huskies missing a third game due to COVID. The No. 5 Zags are now slated for a 29-game season, instead of the 31 allowed. Few told me he's searching/hoping to get at least one more added...."

I am pretty certain Wichita State can schedule one more nonconference game.

My Proposal: WSU play's in Spokane, Washington on Christmas Day and then the Zag's come here next year.

Comment

• Came to make the same post regarding Alabama. Not sure we can fit another game in between the 22nd and 29th; didn't really see another obvious opening (more than 5 days between games) on both teams schedules.
                Colorado State will not play Alabama in what had been a scheduled Tuesday night men's basketball game in Legacy Arena.

Comment

• If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxFan7 View Post
                    Whelp ... Expect lots of "convenient" no contests going forward ... especially from hot seat coaches (looking at you Penny and Jank)

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X