No announcement yet.

2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The good news- there are enough players to run Redbird from the baseline… but will they do it?
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

You can still get multiples in row 4 for the second session (when the aftershocks play). So good tickets are still left
      I was told that there were only two price levels. Both Gen. Adm. One above Row 21 and the other Below 21. (The rows may not be accurate but close). What are the price levels you know or have heard?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I was told that there were only two price levels. Both Gen. Adm. One above Row 21 and the other Below 21. (The rows may not be accurate but close). What are the price levels you know or have heard?
        Wichita State Athletics | Online Ticket Office | TBT SESSION 2 (evenue.net)

$15 per for GA Upper 115 116 125 126
        $25 per for GA Lower 115 116 125 126

$30 per for Upper Reserved
        $45 per for Lower Reserved

$150 per for Courtside

These are prices for any ONE session. There are 7 scheduled sesssions.

If you double the above prices, you can buy a ticket for the first FOUR sessions. Basically a 2 for 1 discount. (Doesn't apply to Courtside) Ask for the Festival Pass.

All Session Passes still available

$75 per for GA Upper 115 116 125 126
        $125 per for GA Lower 115 116 125 126

$150 per for Upper Reserved
        $225 per for Lower Reserved

$250 per for Front Row

$750 per for Courtside

Comment

Doc posted but there are definitely reserved seats. Mine rolled over from 2020 so I can't remember exactly how much I paid, but they are seats in an area I can't afford during the regular basketball season at CKA :)

Comment

Doc posted but there are definitely reserved seats. Mine rolled over from 2020 so I can't remember exactly how much I paid, but they are seats in an area I can't afford during the regular basketball season at CKA :)
            Well from what I heard, there are lot's of seats available.

Comment

Well from what I heard, there are lot's of seats available.
              Definitely seems like it .. which would be a bit disappointing for being the first fully publicly available "shocker basketball" in over a year. Though i know many balked at the price.

Comment

Definitely seems like it .. which would be a bit disappointing for being the first fully publicly available "shocker basketball" in over a year. Though i know many balked at the price.
                If FVV opens his Popup Shop in the roundhouse, guessing attendance goes up. Hope so. Me and the Mrs will be there. Got a chance to attend a few Shocker games last season. CKA was just sad with 2000 or so fans. Ready to see the place fill up again.

Comment

• Prices don’t seem bad, but I am also used to paying 6.25 for a gallon of milk and $5 for a can of pringles.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• When's this thing get started? And is there any tv for it?
                    FINAL FOURS:
                    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                    Number of Times Ranked: 157
                    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                    #3 - Dec. 2017
                    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                    #2 ~ March 2014
                    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                      When's this thing get started? And is there any tv for it?
                      SHOX play July 16 at 8 pm. Not sure on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

SHOX play July 16 at 8 pm. Not sure on TV.
                        Fairly sure all games are on ESPN.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post

Fairly sure all games are on ESPN.
                          It's a mix of ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN3 Though. Shox are on ESPN2 For the first game.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                              Prices don’t seem bad, but I am also used to paying 6.25 for a gallon of milk and $5 for a can of pringles.
                              Sounds like California prices. Oh and $4.50 for a gallon of gas.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X