No announcement yet.

2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, that sucks. I learned this lesson last time. I’ll believe any of these guys play when I actually see them step on the court.

Hope Toure gets healthy for his upcoming season!

Comment

• I bought 6 all session tickets for our family. We are all pumped. We loved it in 2019 and will again this year. Can't wait to see our Shocker alums. Only 7 days!
      Go Shocks!

Comment

• Who will fill in for toure? Joe?
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
          Who will fill in for toure? Joe?
          Zach Brown was added recently. It made me think that someone was about to drop out. No clue for sure if it was connected though.
          78-65

Comment

• I just went back and looked at the current roster. There are 9 players. That’s enough, I think.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I have (4) GA tickets to give away for sessions 1. They are print at home, so PM me an email address and I will email you a file to print. If you ask for them, you better use them.
              Last edited by im4wsu; July 12, 2021, 03:03 PM. Reason: 2 and 7 are gone
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                I just went back and looked at the current roster. There are 9 players. That’s enough, I think.
                So 33% of the roster is non-shockers?

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

So 33% of the roster is non-shockers?
                  30% but there are actually 10 Players and 4 coaches (all 4 coaches are former shockers)

Former Shockers:
                  Conner Frankamp
                  Darral Willis
                  Markis Mcduffie
                  Rashard Kelly
                  Samajae Haynes-Jones
                  Tekele Cotton
                  Zach Brown

Non-Shockers
                  Tyrus Mcgee
                  Damonte Dodd
                  David Dileo

Comment

• I missed Dileo. No clue who he is
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                      I missed Dileo. No clue who he is
                      I believe he was a teammate of Conner in Spain. I think he was one of their other leading scorers.

Even though former Central Michigan men’s basketball player David DiLeo has never played with Wichita State, he has joined the Aftershocks, the WSU alumni team, for this summer’s The Basketball Tournament.  DiLeo played four years with the Chippewas where he averaged 11.9 points and 5.4 rebounds per game, prior to playing with former Shocker Conner...

Comment

• I didn’t realize tyrus is on the team

Comment

• Does anyone know what’s up with Wichita Wizards? Demetric Williams, Shaq Morris, and a bunch of other players connected to the area.

Comment

• Comment

• Tekele out with an injury but Clevin Hannah will now be playing.

Comment

• Haven't seen Zac Brown at practice yet?

Comment

Working...
                                X