2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Maybe other former Shocker players are feeling these transition issues too, but he's the only one who has gone public. Patty B. may still be stroking his ego.
    I was once talking to a dad of a former player. He told me his son was having a hard time adjusting to normal life. He said that they grow so used to doing everything first class (private jets, 5 star hotels, the food, the fans, etc.) and it's a huge reality check when they stop playing and live where nobody knows or cares who they are or used to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
      Shockernet is remarkably consistent. There is always a fall guy …. Odd how nobody seems to notice that most of the heroes of the peak HCGM years came out and supported him.
      Shaq had options and choices to make. 1) Could have transferred after the incident or at the end of the year. 2) Could have gone above Boatright if he didn't believe the issue was addressed how he thought it should have been. 3) Immediately after his senior year was completed (not just the basketball season), come out with what happened then, not later, if you believe it is that important. One would have then understood why certain things were said by him (falsely) to reporters during the season if done that way. He had a history with WSU of not making good decisions for himself and the team.

Instead, he waited too long at a time when it appears his professional career was going down hill or over. He, too, had issues and, apparently, still does. It is very unfortunate. None the less, he probably just needs to move on and let it go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Maybe other former Shocker players are feeling these transition issues too, but he's the only one who has gone public. Patty B. may still be stroking his ____.
        Fill in the blank - without getting banned..

Comment

• I’m sad for Shaq. He has been exploited by a leech/stalker/psychopath who preys on vulnerable young men. Why a 60 yo career student seeks validation by grooming 20 year olds a la Tiger King is baffling and disgusting. That person is to blame for his confusion.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Sh*q should get the same treatment as ******* on this page. Both worthless trash.

Comment

• There was an interview with Zach Bush this morning on Sports Daily. First of all, what an exceptional young man. Secondly, he stated that the team decided to go with active, in shape pros and not guys that had been sitting out. They would have liked to have all Shockers, but felt that that may not have had the best outcome overall for the team. Anyone is free to read into that what they want, but I certainly didnt take it as a shot at Shaq. It was more of a business decision and I dont blame them one bit for making it.
              Go Shocks!

Comment

• Comment

• Coach throwin it down! Says he'll paint WSU on his chest if the AfterShocks make it to Dayton.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    Coach throwin it down! Says he'll paint WSU on his chest if the AfterShocks make it to Dayton.

LOL. Coach cracks me up. But sorry I would not give the final possession to Conner Feankamp. I would give it to Sameji Haynes Jones. He has proven that he is able to hit game winners.

Comment

After looking at this stat, Tyrus McGee takes my last shot!
                      Go Shocks!

Comment

• Zach Brown has been added to the roster

Comment

Somebody go to the roof and flip on the BatSignal for @TyroneShoelace

Comment

• Any idea about how many tickets have been sold? With 43 plus former Shockers being there, I would this it should be pretty full.

Comment

• Originally posted by Good News View Post

Somebody go to the roof and flip on the BatSignal for @TyroneShoelace
                              Someone needs to dig through the archives and find the Taco Shop post.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                                Any idea about how many tickets have been sold? With 43 plus former Shockers being there, I would this it should be pretty full.
                                You can still get multiples in row 4 for the second session (when the aftershocks play). So good tickets are still left

Comment

Working...
                                X