2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    BHAAAHAHAHAHA LOL!! Don't even know what to say to this...

I personally would NOT attend or watch if he was on the team.
    Why would the Shocks want someone on their team who struggles to get out of bed and make it to practice? I'd hardly call that the will to get ahead. BIG shout out to the GM and coaches for doing the right thing.

He'll learn, sooner or later...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Why would the Shocks want someone on their team who struggles to get out of bed and make it to practice? I'd hardly call that the will to get ahead. BIG shout out to the GM and coaches for doing the right thing.

Sad situation

Comment

So, Patty Beamer will not be attending? Darn!

Comment

• Do we think that if he was “available” to play that the team/coaches would want him?

Comment

Did he get fat?
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

I'm tempted to join Twatter to counter his claim that if he's not there, there's no support. This dude needs to just move on. Good luck with the son.
              Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

So, Patty Beamer will not be attending? Darn!
                This is why we have become friends!
                78-65

Comment

• Shockernet is remarkably consistent. There is always a fall guy …. Odd how nobody seems to notice that most of the heroes of the peak HCGM years came out and supported him.

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
                    Shockernet is remarkably consistent. There is always a fall guy …. Odd how nobody seems to notice that most of the heroes of the peak HCGM years came out and supported him.
                    Eh. Go push a chain. Shaq gets what he gets because he can’t keep his mouth shut. If he worked the rest of his body as hard as he works his jaw, ShockerNet would have a completely different view of him.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
                      Odd how nobody seems to notice that most of the heroes of the peak HCGM years came out and supported him.
                      This tweet is fine, and all Shaq supporters should be there for him.

"I’m not playing with the Aftershocks this summer in the TBT. The GM and coaches wanted to go a different route supposedly because I took this season off to raise my son through this pandemic safely."

This tweet is "stupid" and unnecessary, and says something about Shaq. It doesn't say he's a bad dude, just a dude with issues (surrounding WSU and possibly other issues that may never go away). And it shows that his seeking revenge on his former coach didn't change his life, and allow him to move on in a positive way. He still appears to be "stuck". Support from his former team mates may be strong or perhaps tepid. We don't know.

"But I’ve had a few people reach out and say if I’m not playing they won’t support!"

Comment

• the transition from being "famous" to just a regular dude can be difficult for some people

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          the transition from being "famous" to just a regular dude can be difficult for some people
                          Maybe other former Shocker players are feeling these transition issues too, but he's the only one who has gone public. Patty B. may still be stroking his ego.

Comment

• Very, very sad in many ways.

Comment

• Frankly I thought the story about how Ron Baker and Zack Bush perception that the TBT game in Wichita would help past, current, and potential future players was the better story about the shocks. So I am focused on that. I can not wait to see the games in July.. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Shaq likely sealed his fate when 9 months ago he said he “does not love basketball any more because of Gregg Marshall.” If what he said is true, then why would a coach want someone on their team who doesn't love the game. If what he said is false, then he's shown he'll make up things about a coach. No coach is going to want that type of person on their team given what he said.
                                Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Working...
                                X