No announcement yet.

2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His first throw down and Koch is going to have to have the rafter bolts retorqued.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      Good place for all to see this again!!!

I can't like this post enough!
      Go Shocks!

Comment

Conor moving up again: signs with Zenit St. Petersburg for the upcoming EuroLeague season. Only league higher is the NBA. Don't know if that has any impact on whether he plays TBT or not. I seem to remember a player getting held out TBT after signing late with a EuroLeague club last time out.

https://www.eurohoops.net/en/eurolea...nner-frankamp/

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Comment

Shocks are the #2 seed

The Basketball Tournament, a $1 million, winner-take-all event, is back for an eighth year. Here's a look at all 64 teams in this summer's showcase.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Ron Baker shows excitement for the TBT in Wichita, and has given effort to getting former Shocker players to come back to Koch Arena to be a part of it with the current players, and fans,.

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...252284683.html

Again, I'm not sure about the paywall for this article

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                Ron Baker shows excitement for the TBT in Wichita, and has given effort to getting former Shocker players to come back to Koch Arena to be a part of it with the current players, and fans,.

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...252284683.html

Again, I'm not sure about the paywall for this article
                incognito

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...252284683.html Again, I'm not sure about the paywall for this article
                  Great idea to bring the former players back! I’m ready for some basketball at a Rocking Roundhouse!

Comment

Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post

Great idea to bring the former players back! I’m ready for some basketball at a Rocking Roundhouse!
                    Ron's a loyal Shocker and a classy one too, I always liked Ron (one of my many favorites) because he did and does stuff the right way. A little cocky (in a good way), a lady killer (I remember several older ones who really liked him), a well behaved kid, he always played hard and sold out on the defensive end. I believe that he was a 3rd team AA, and MVC POY.

Comment

• Current confirmed roster?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Current confirmed roster?

I think you can take Jaime off and replace him with Damonte Dodd.

Comment

• BHAAAHAHAHAHA LOL!! Don't even know what to say to this...

I personally would NOT attend or watch if he was on the team.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                            BHAAAHAHAHAHA LOL!! Don't even know what to say to this...

I personally would NOT attend or watch if he was on the team.
                            I, and I imagine many others like me, WANT and HAVE WANTED to like Shaq. He was a very good player for us and was fun to watch. And he has a fun, outgoing personality.

But man, he can't get out of his own way when it comes to these sorts of things. He could have just said he's not playing this year, that fans should support the team, and he'll be around. But the passive-aggressive nature of those tweets doesn't help him one bit. He still has a lot of growing up to do.

That said, whether he is playing or not has zero impact on whether I will watch. I'll watch the team regardless.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                              BHAAAHAHAHAHA LOL!! Don't even know what to say to this...
                              I do, but I'd rather not put it in writing in an open forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

I do, but I'd rather not put it in writing in an open forum.
                                No kidding. Google is watching...

Comment

Working...
                                X