No announcement yet.

2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have two tickets in upper GA for session 4, second session today. Free to good home. Let me know if you at interested.
    Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      David “Not the Real” Dileo
      David “what’s the d d d dealio?” Dileo.

(For my Mest heads)

Guessing he will shoot better Sunday but can’t shoot much worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
        Ex Pats had a player, #14, that was lighting it up early. They put Marcus and Rashard on him the rest of the game and he quieted noticably.

Marrcus was upset into the second half because they weren't passing him the ball. Coach Bush had a talk with him the next time he came to the sideline, then made sure he got some touches when he went back in. As always, Marcus hustled his butt off and was able to get into the flow of the game better and really contributed late.

Rashard Kelly was a stud and MVP of the game in my opinion. He came to play and kept us in it when things weren't going so well for our more heralded shooters. He was relentless on defense and on the boards. He even drained a 3. Most of his points were what we have come to love and appreciate about him, those "dirty work" points.

I thought the defense was surprisingly good. They offense was getting open looks, but just not knocking them down (looking at your 0 fer Dileo).

Clevin Hannah was the one I thought that made a few shots and got the ship turned in the right direction. We have come to expect no less.

A good win for our Aftershocks. I am looking forward to Sunday.

Our current team set about 10 rows in front of us. It was great to see them enjoying the game. And let me assure you, they were into it! Got to talk to several of them in the concourse during half time. We have a bunch of just good dudes on our team. They were very approachable, engaging, interacting with anyone that said hi. I was highly impressed in them as young men. Dex and Morris spent the majority of half time taking pictures with anyone that wanted them. They seemed to be genuinely having a good time. As I was passing by I wished the team in general good luck on the upcoming season. Monzy Jackson came across the concourse, shook my hand and said thank you and it was nice to meet me. I was floored. I just can't say enough how impressed I was with these young men.
        This the type of post/information that we need more of. Wonderful!

Comment

• I saw Dex, Mo and RCIV in the parking lot after the game and asked Dex how the new guys liked the crowd. He said they loved it and had never experienced anything like it. He also pointed out that Ricky had never experienced anything like it either. Kinda forgot that last year's newcomers haven't had the opportunity to see a rockin' Roundhouse.

Comment

• We were sitting in between all the current shockers. Dex was a lot of fun. He made sure to start all the cheers normally conducted by the student section. My son made sure to let the new guys know that it gets much louder…

Comment

• Anybody know where I can get an Aftershocks jersey? Or at least a t-shirt? I haven’t been able to find any aftershocks merch.
              Shocker Alumni
              Shocker Club Soccer alumni
              Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post
                Anybody know where I can get an Aftershocks jersey? Or at least a t-shirt? I haven’t been able to find any aftershocks merch.
                I believe they will be pushing it at the bookstore on campus next week

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaHawk View Post
                  Anybody know where I can get an Aftershocks jersey? Or at least a t-shirt? I haven’t been able to find any aftershocks merch.
                  I tried to post a link, but it isnt working. Go to the TBT website and look at the teams. Below the roster is a link for Aftershocks merch.

bsnteamsports.com
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

• Here is a link to the AfterShocks merchandise on the TBT website:

I kind of like this logo:

Comment

• Is there a box score anywhere?

Comment

• On the TBT website you can get live stats.
                        Go Shocks!

Comment

• This Florida TNT team is good

Comment

• They are the beat team we have seen so far, by far.
                            Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              Here is a link to the AfterShocks merchandise on the TBT website:

I kind of like this logo:

Thanks for the link. Hopefully the bookstore will have Jerseys. Which is what im looking for. If not ill settle for a shirt.
                              Shocker Alumni
                              Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                              Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                                They are the beat team we have seen so far, by far.
                                Thankfully we wouldn't face them until Dayton. Might allow Willis to come back

Comment

Working...
                                X