• Show
Clear All

• Did Haith get the Loyola's confused?

Comment

• Tulsa takes a bit of a hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Tulsa takes a bit of a hit.
        Brandon will take an NBA hit too if he's expecting to be drafted. He's most likely planning to go overseas.

Comment

• If Penny can get his guys to play with some discipline and cut down on the turnovers, it's WSU, Houston, and Memphis in some order at the top of the standings. If Penny can't do that, it's just WSU and Houston duking it out for the top spot. IB is lining up for a possible repeat as CoY.

Like the thread title says...Waaaaay too early, but that's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Comment

Tulsa takes a bit of a hit.
            Oof. I certainly hope his ultimate goal was to play overseas. Not getting drafted and little to no shot at the league, IMO. Good college player at Tulsa and can make some dough overseas.

Comment

• If they don't get picked in the draft, they can now retain ncaa eligibility as long as they were picked to participate in the predraft procedures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
                If they don't get picked in the draft, they can now retain ncaa eligibility as long as they were picked to participate in the predraft procedures.
                Well.............................................. ........................?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Well.............................................. ........................?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
                    If they don't get picked in the draft, they can now retain ncaa eligibility as long as they were picked to participate in the predraft procedures.
                    NCAA Early Entry withdrawal deadine is July 7 -- that's 10 days after the NBA Draft Combine. That date trumps the later NBA withdrawal deadline. Very few players without Combine invites get drafted.
                    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Forgot the name of the process.. If they are selected to participate in the /combine/ then they can stay in through the draft and if they are not drafted they can go back to college.

Comment

• I think that makes 10 transfers for USF this year

Comment

I think that makes 10 transfers for USF this year
                          Better call *******
                          78-65

Comment

• Penny's name being thrown around for the newly opened Orlando Magic coaching spot

Comment

Penny's name being thrown around for the newly opened Orlando Magic coaching spot
                              Sounds like a perfect out

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Penny's name being thrown around for the newly opened Orlando Magic coaching spot
                                I’m trying to decide if this would be a good thing or bad thing. Memphis could get a better Xs & Os guy, but all the players would bail, which would make for a real fuster cluck with trying to put together a roster for next season.

78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X