Waaaay too early 2021-2022 AAC predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

I already knew all that. That's why I posted it you god***mn presumptuous goofball. And I didn't need to look it up like you did. Check your blind spots. It's alright, we understand.

What's next genius? "If X could do it." Oh, wait...
    Lol. That’s funny. On many levels. Was on campus 4 days last week. Met many friends from Tulane and quite a few employees I hadn’t seen in a year. Met a lot of WSU fans also.

But keep doing you from behind the keyboard. e-Sports and e-sports fan title seems to fit you. I judgement other than your perceived superiority over others who know more than you, but you obviously have more time to dedicate to being right.

Kudos. Now can we move on? Well played.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Lol. That’s funny. On many levels. Was on campus 4 days last week. Met many friends from Tulane and quite a few employees I hadn’t seen in a year. Met a lot of WSU fans also.

But keep doing you from behind the keyboard. e-Sports and e-sports fan title seems to fit you. I judgement other than your perceived superiority over others who know more than you, but you obviously have more time to dedicate to being right.

Kudos. Now can we move on? Well played.
      Pardon me. I meant pompous, not presumptuous. Your statesman skills need some work; who hired you? I'll leave it at that.

Now we can. Until we meet again.
      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; April 27, 2021, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Pardon me. I meant pompous, not presumptuous. Your statesman skills need some work; who hired you? I'll leave it at that.

No we can. Until we meet again.
        What a total badass. Way to dictate the conversation and get the last word in.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

What a total badass. Way to dictate the conversation and get the last word in.
          Your admiration humbles me.

What took you so long?

Comment

• A day after the 2021 national champion was crowned — Andy Katz shares his way-too-early Power 36 rankings for the upcoming college basketball season.

Comment

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post
              3 preseason top 25 teams in the American is nice to see. If those rankings are in the ballpark and another few teams can step up and win some non conference games, the American will be looking tough next year

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                  "Conference played 20* league games last season"

*except for when SMU and Memphis couldn't stop getting COVID and refused to play makeup games.

Comment

• Hopefully teams get vaccinated next year, and the problem is solved.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                      Hopefully teams get vaccinated next year, and the problem is solved.
                      Or stop overemphasizing it, problem solved!

Comment

• Getting the shot or the Covid?

Comment

• I don't see any issue, vax or not.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• By the time season starts, everyone on every team will have had the opportunity to get vaccinated. They don't have to but if other players are concerned about catching it from the few unvaccinated, they can get vaccinated themselves. It's all personal choice then which is different than this past year. I don't think you will see many if any covid cancels for that reason.

Comment

• I doubt vaccinations will be voluntary or personal choice on many basketball teams. No coach or AD is going to want to lose two weeks of games and revenue because the team got shut down. There will likely be an opt out for those who don't want the vaccination. Miss the shot - no problem - you miss the season too. There's too much at stake for a school to take a risk of an infection.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                                I doubt vaccinations will be voluntary or personal choice on many basketball teams. No coach or AD is going to want to lose two weeks of games and revenue because the team got shut down. There will likely be an opt out for those who don't want the vaccination. Miss the shot - no problem - you miss the season too. There's too much at stake for a school to take a risk of an infection.
                                Watch the lawsuits fly with that one! You can't force someone to take that stupid placebo shot

Comment

Working...
                                X