Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Very odd.

Likely would have seen a big uptick in minutes this season.

I guess if you don’t want to wait, you don’t have to though.
    I'm not even sure they have a coach right now ?? Did they fill the spot after Shay resigned ?

Comment

• Good for him. Will be a useful tool whenever his time at WSU is finished.
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Tyson testing nba waters per Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
          Tyson testing nba waters per Twitter
          Always do
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• How good is the Pleasant lad?

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
              How good is the Pleasant lad?
              I only watched the highlights of their win over UT, and he looked pretty good. Not a world beater, but a nice piece to fill a hole.
              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                How good is the Pleasant lad?
                I heard coach Brown mention thus far he's the "gem" of the class...
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Welcome to Pleasantville!

Comment

Very odd.

Likely would have seen a big uptick in minutes this season.

I guess if you don’t want to wait, you don’t have to though.
                    Does this mean WSU now has four open schollies or just three?

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatWhiteBuffalo View Post

Three now. We had six and have signed Matt McFarlane, Qua Grant, and Joe Pleasant so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreatWhiteBuffalo View Post

Chances that Tyson doesn't return have to be minimal. He's looking for input and where he stands in a comparison so he knows where he needs to go.

Comment

• my guess is the NBA wants to see him expand his PG skills, which he may have a chance to do this coming season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            my guess is the NBA wants to see him expand his PG skills, which he may have a chance to do this coming season.
                            PG is what he’d have to play in the NBA.

He is not ready to do that.
                            The Assman

Comment

PG is what he’d have to play in the NBA.

He is not ready to do that.
                              And while he will get some minutes at PG I'm not sure it will be enough to really display those skills. My biggest concern, which I admit is totally unfounded, is that after withdrawing from the draft could look for a place in need of a PG. I don't think Tyson would do that, but ultimately he is trying to get to the next level.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

And while he will get some minutes at PG I'm not sure it will be enough to really display those skills. My biggest concern, which I admit is totally unfounded, is that after withdrawing from the draft could look for a place in need of a PG. I don't think Tyson would do that, but ultimately he is trying to get to the next level.
                                Tyson knows what he has at WSU, which is a guaranteed starring role. It would be a huge risk to give that up. The safer thing, after evaluation, is come to Coach Brown, and say "the NBA wants to see me play more PG minutes". I can almost guarantee Brown would oblige on the condition that Tyson handles the position without hurting the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X