Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 WSU transfers starting

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2021 WSU transfers starting

    Wichita State G Trevin Wade (JR) is entering the transfer portal. @trevinwade2 verbalcommits.com/players/trevin…

  • #2
    Probably means Trey is going pro as well

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
      Probably means Trey is going pro as well
      Definitely thought as well

      Comment


      • #4
        Probably the least surprising one.

        Comment


        • #5
          This was expected. Wish him the best and glad he was here this year.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yeah he was buried pretty deep. Wish him well. Hopefully he finds a spot better suited for him!
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

            Comment


            • #7
              Posted in another thread as well.

              Comment


              • #8
                Is there any legit help in the portal that WSU could claim to improve their shooting/ball handling? Maybe a big man?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GreatWhiteBuffalo View Post
                  Is there any legit help in the portal that WSU could claim to improve their shooting/ball handling? Maybe a big man?
                  Lots of skilled players in the portal but can we get them?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post

                    Lots of skilled players in the portal but can we get them?
                    Yes, would like to see Tre Mitchel (UMass) and Shon Robinson (Ole Miss) become Shockers.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

                      Yes, would like to see Tre Mitchel (UMass) and Shon Robinson (Ole Miss) become Shockers.
                      Any players from 25-win Washington we could potentially make a run at?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.
                      ________________
                      "Enjoy the ride."

                      - a smart man

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

                        Yes, would like to see Tre Mitchel (UMass) and Shon Robinson (Ole Miss) become Shockers.
                        Probably dreams, and until there is a true reason for more than a distant hope, this is still a shot in the dark. However, Tre Mitchel was a 6’9” 250 lb. prep school team mate of Tyson Etienne. I think Waterman recruited him, but not sure there was any interest from Mitchell. Like I said, until I hear a real connection, no reason to think much more than dream.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

                          Yes, would like to see Tre Mitchel (UMass) and Shon Robinson (Ole Miss) become Shockers.
                          A lot of controversy around Mitchell

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

                            A lot of controversy around Mitchell
                            such as?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Shockm View Post

                              Probably dreams, and until there is a true reason for more than a distant hope, this is still a shot in the dark. However, Tre Mitchel was a 6’9” 250 lb. prep school team mate of Tyson Etienne. I think Waterman recruited him, but not sure there was any interest from Mitchell. Like I said, until I hear a real connection, no reason to think much more than dream.
                              I believe it was Noah Fernandez who was his teammate in prep school. They rejoined each other at UMASS.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X