2021 WSU transfers starting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by California Shocker View Post

If he is their "the guy", it's a downgrade.
    I don't know their roster, but maybe I should've said "the guy" at his position, because I don't think he would've been that here.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Good luck to Poor Bear...think his remaining 2 years at Omaha will be a bit like Midtgaard's at Grand Canyon.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
        Good luck to Poor Bear...think his remaining 2 years at Omaha will be a bit like Midtgaard's at Grand Canyon.
        Possibly.

He played a hand in WSU's first place finish this year. He was a big body off of the bench who was pretty active. I wish he hadn't turned his ankle in late Febuary.

Comment

• Where are we at now with losses and gains in respect to available scholarships? Just one remaining?

Comment

• 3 scholarships remaining. 10 filled.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
              Where are we at now with losses and gains in respect to available scholarships? Just one remaining?
              3 scholarships remaining. 10 filled.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post
                Good luck to Poor Bear...think his remaining 2 years at Omaha will be a bit like Midtgaard's at Grand Canyon.
                I'm not sure Poor Bear has it in him to have that kind of success.
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I'm not sure Poor Bear has it in him to have that kind of success.
                  Sometimes it seemed like his motor had a restrictor plate on the carb.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

Sometimes it seemed like his motor had a restrictor plate on the carb.
                    Exactly. Asbjorn never had that issue. Kid always worked his tail off and played with energy. Poor Bear has talent to work with, but I don't know if he has the same will to take that next step like AM. I don't doubt that PB will play more and have better numbers, but sincerely doubt he's a player of the year type of guy.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Some players who transfer want to be a star, no matter how small or insignificant the solar system.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Exactly. Asbjorn never had that issue. Kid always worked his tail off and played with energy. Poor Bear has talent to work with, but I don't know if he has the same will to take that next step like AM. I don't doubt that PB will play more and have better numbers, but sincerely doubt he's a player of the year type of guy.
                        You're probably correct...he does play more and becomes an impact player. But of course he is not 7 feet tall. I think that he did loose some of his swagger or confidence at WSU. Hope that playing at another level gets it back. On the University of Omaha roster he is listed as 6'7". The sports writers there seem to be pretty excited that he is coming back to Nebraska to play his final 2 years..

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                          Some players who transfer want to be a star, no matter how small or insignificant the solar system.
                          nothing wrong with that

Comment

• Jayden Seymour to East Tennessee State

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                Jayden Seymour to East Tennessee State
                                Very odd.

Likely would have seen a big uptick in minutes this season.

I guess if you don’t want to wait, you don’t have to though.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X