NCAA Tournament - WSU vs Drake Pre-Game Predictions and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

There is someone that replied to Dex on Twitter regarding this post, and that person is mentally unbalanced. If said person is here, please stop. And frankly, get some help.

If anyone here knows this person, intervene. I mean, seriously, you cannot take things that personal as an adult. Just STOP.
    Dude with OU shirt on his pic? I 100% agree. Pissed me off!
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

There is someone that replied to Dex on Twitter regarding this post, and that person is mentally unbalanced. If said person is here, please stop. And frankly, get some help.

If anyone here knows this person, intervene. I mean, seriously, you cannot take things that personal as an adult. Just STOP.
      Saw that. The response by Dex showed he was the bigger man. SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Impossible with that OU turd

Comment

• Wonder if OU dude thinks he should just focus on the game rather than this stuff too

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I don’t know about bigger. That guy looks like he’s eaten a small town. Dex was far more mature, though. Now the guy is whining because Dex blocked him.

Comment

I saw that as well. Very disheartening that there are trolls out there that bent. Disagreeing with the sentiment is one thing. Voicing it in such a d!ckhead way is so far out of bounds. SMH. I sure hope that is not someone from SN.

Comment

• Game over! We win!

Comment

• I haven 't seen that but I hope some Shocker fans had Dexter's back.

Comment

• Thanks Cooz!!

Comment

• Disclaimer: Not making a political statement at all. Just posting. Mike Pompeo has the Shox going all the way.

Comment

• 5 more hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                          I haven 't seen that but I hope some Shocker fans had Dexter's back.
                          Yes and multiple people called the guy out for his bad take. Of course he just started arguing with them too

Comment

This can't be a Shocker fan attempting to show up our players prior to a game. That would be galactically stupid.

Social media is such a problem. It was never created to better humanity, it was all for profit at the expense of privacy. It was supposed to "bring us all together" they said... lol

Comment

• And another thing... if I'm coach, my players aren't on Twitter prior to an NCAA game...

Meditation, visualization, nutrition, rest, stretching and warmups, then win. That's all that should be happening today.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

This can't be a Shocker fan attempting to show up our players prior to a game. That would be galactically stupid.
                                l
                                His picture in OU garb kind of gives it away.

Comment

Working...
                                X