NCAA Tournament - WSU vs Drake Pre-Game Predictions and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

You’re the one who claims he said it so that means the burden of proof is yours.

Rashard absolutely said it.
    So you think I took a quote from Rashard Kelly and have been applying it to Isaac Brown for 4 months?

lol

Actually there is no burden of proof with me because you’re the one crying about it. If you wanna get me to shut up about it, then prove me wrong.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Tell me, and then tell me their NET, and then expound on your point, please.
      I affirmed your position. The NET is a tool that is wielded by the selection committee to justify whatever outcome the selection committee chooses it to be.
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

So you think I took a quote from Rashard Kelly and have been applying it to Isaac Brown for 4 months?

lol

Actually there is no burden of proof with me because you’re the one crying about it. If you wanna get me to shut up about it, then prove me wrong.
        I don’t think you took a quote from Rashard Kelly and have been applying it to Isaac Brown for 4 months. I know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I don’t think you took a quote from Rashard Kelly and have been applying it to Isaac Brown for 4 months. I know it.
          Be sure to prove a negative though ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Be sure to prove a negative though ...
            I thought you had me on ignore for the last 5 years?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Interesting afternoon at the discussion board....lots of interesting banter....I'll hang up and listen...:)

Comment

• "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

They have?
                  At least everybody I have heard who had an opinion on the game. Now some of their takes are idiotic and I would really love WSU to make them eat crow and at least get to the KU game. Here is some crap like this from CBS's Harstein and Patterson as talk about about how WSU has played a weak schedule....it is pure comedy and show they are clueless. Somebody didn't look at Drake 300+ Non-Conference SOS.

Comment

• a lot of bulletin board stuff

Comment

• If "dawgs gonna dawg" gets a conference championship and an NCAA invite for a team picked to finish 7th in the conference, then it would seem to be pretty tough to criticize the coach for letting dawgs be dawgs.

Haters gonna hate, and we sure as hell have some out here who are beyond angry that "WE HIRED THE WRONG GUY" and will criticize the coach and coaching at every opportunity in a futile effort to make themselves look like they are right. Ignore the league championship and the NCAA invite because the team would have been so much better if they had better coaching.

Some posters are so intent on whining that they didn't get their way, that they are going to criticize IB at every opportunity. They will never see the good because they are only looking for the bad. One thing is certain in life, if you choose to be disappointed you will always achieve that goal.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Yeah the shocks won a lot of close games against teams in that weak AAC conference. No way they can beat a healthy Drake. Time to put that money on Drake. WSU should just accept its fate and admit that Drake is superior.

Comment

• +2

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            If "dawgs gonna dawg" gets a conference championship and an NCAA invite for a team picked to finish 7th in the conference, then it would seem to be pretty tough to criticize the coach for letting dawgs be dawgs.

Haters gonna hate, and we sure as hell have some out here who are beyond angry that "WE HIRED THE WRONG GUY" and will criticize the coach and coaching at every opportunity in a futile effort to make themselves look like they are right. Ignore the league championship and the NCAA invite because the team would have been so much better if they had better coaching.

Some posters are so intent on whining that they didn't get their way, that they are going to criticize IB at every opportunity. They will never see the good because they are only looking for the bad. One thing is certain in life, if you choose to be disappointed you will always achieve that goal.
                            Clown on Marshall all you want after a decade plus of historic success that got us out of an anchor of a conference but dare speculate anything about Brown and you’re a bad, bad fan. Nice analysis as always.

Maybe if you took your shades off, you would notice that nobody is calling for Brown to get chucked. But your reasons, per usual, are dumb.

Im happy about a conference title, but let’s be real, we don’t know what would’ve happened if everybody played 20 games. So yes I’ll take it, but you can asterisk the hell out of that one for Brown. Just as many make fun of Haith for his title last year.

Dawgs gonna dawg is not a sustainable method of success unless you get Top 10 recruiting classes every year, and even then it’s not a guarantee (hi Memphis). If you’re satisfied with stalled offenses, and eeking out tournament bids and more than likely missing out on others, by all means, cry a river about any doubt mentioned of the coaching. And then you try to make it out as if its fans vs IB.

Its hilarious that some people think being critical of certain things means you’re against the team. It’s a freaking joke. Especially with all of the criticism you dogged Marshall with throughout the years.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                              If "dawgs gonna dawg" gets a conference championship and an NCAA invite for a team picked to finish 7th in the conference, then it would seem to be pretty tough to criticize the coach for letting dawgs be dawgs.

Some Posters are so intent on whining , that they didn’t get their way, that they are going to criticize IB at every opportunity. They will never see the good because they are only looking for the bad. One thing is certain in life, if you choose to be disappointed you will always achieve that goal.
                              You are a “STUPID TOOL”. Again.

A dispute by one poster and you revert to “any criticism against IB and hiring the wrong guy” and “MULTIPLE POSTERS”. The only thing you didn’t do this time is bring up Marshall.

I reserve the right to criticize our current coach when he deserves it.
                              I really don’t know what this dispute is about, and if you want to inject yourself in it, go ahead, but leave me, and others who want IB to prove himself out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                                +2
                                And since you want to inject yourself too, you are a Whiney girl just like Aargh.

Comment

Working...
                                X