NCAA Tournament - WSU vs Drake Pre-Game Predictions and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
    And another thing... if I'm coach, my players aren't on Twitter prior to an NCAA game...

Meditation, visualization, nutrition, rest, stretching and warmups, then win. That's all that should be happening today.
    Agreed! Time to focus!
    I believe these tweet exchanges were all done yesterday though.

Comment

• Play the game in four minute increments—-and win them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

There is someone that replied to Dex on Twitter regarding this post, and that person is mentally unbalanced. If said person is here, please stop. And frankly, get some help.

If anyone here knows this person, intervene. I mean, seriously, you cannot take things that personal as an adult. Just STOP.
        His twitter profile says "I'm a judge, which allows me to be judgmental" in Wichita.

If he's not lying about that, perhaps the voting public would like to know what kind of person is putting on the robe in their local jurisdiction.

Comment

• I saw Drake play Loyola in the MVC tournament. They are good enough to beat us but I believe if we play a good game we will beat them also playing a good game. The only way we lose is if we play poorly. I think we'll play a good game and Shocks win by 9.
          I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Game over! We win!

Comment

• Comment

• SO shocked that Norlander and Parrish picked the Geese. LoL!

Comment

SO shocked that Norlander and Parrish picked the Geese. LoL!
                  Palm picked WSU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yes and multiple people called the guy out for his bad take. Of course he just started arguing with them too
                    I don’t care about that fan(most Shocker fans don’t and you don’t either). At least Dexter knows that most fans have his back.

Comment

• Never trust any idiot that can’t even use their own name in Twitter. What are you hiding from?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I don’t care about that fan(most Shocker fans don’t and you don’t either). At least Dexter knows that most fans have his back.
                        Right .. though if you read his mental health thing today .. he called out fans like that .. the ones that don't treat them as if they are actually people.

Comment

• Big Dawg on board!

Comment

• Cool note from Chadrack Lufile:

Comment

Cool note from Chadrack Lufile:

That's awesome!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Right .. though if you read his mental health thing today .. he called out fans like that .. the ones that don't treat them as if they are actually people.
                                If he feels better calling them out, he needs to. However, if he expects perfection, it won’t help him (his mental health anyway). There are idiots within every group, and that would include his basketball player group too. Hopefully, he realizes that he needs us (even from afar when he doesn’t really know us but most Shocker fans hearts are good) just like we need him (even almost all of us don’t really know him). Shocker Nation hasn’t really been able to show up this year because of the pandemic, but again most of our hearts are behind him.

Im sure he will be ready to play.

Comment

Working...
                                X