NCAA Tournament - WSU vs Drake Pre-Game Predictions and Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I probably sound like a broke record, but for the love of God please make hard cuts on offense to get open, and when that happens, double please, guards, find them! If we can't do that like Drake is going to do that we will lose to them, even without their floor general, because that's how they've played all year.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

I am confused, which shouldn't confuse anyone on this board. I thought there was a post last night saying our game with Drake is Thursday at 5:27 on TNT.
        It's on TBS.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

It's on TBS.
          Good. I don’t have to search through all the Hallmark channels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
            Drake will be a tough game, but they are the most ideal match up for us of the first four teams based on their size and injury situations.

Going out on a limb, I predict a close game that comes down to the last minute.
            That's not really going out on a limb, considering nearly every game has come down to the last minute, or so it seems.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

I'm hoping it was Valentine. But that's just me.
              One of them was Valentine!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

That's not really going out on a limb, considering nearly every game has come down to the last minute, or so it seems.
                /sarcasm

Comment

• Betting line is down to a pick em' so all the money is coming in on Drake...I don't understand it, but I'll sit back and get a better line!

Comment

• Don’t shoot the messenger, but one of the talking heads on Sunday night picked Drake over WSU. Drake was expecting to be in the field. I don’t think the WSU players thought they would be in. I think WSU comes ready to play. They are not getting any real respect. The best team in the American should be able to beat the second best team in the MVC.

I think WSU wins. It sounds weird for me to say, but it might not be close.

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
                      Don’t shoot the messenger, but one of the talking heads on Sunday night picked Drake over WSU. Drake was expecting to be in the field. I don’t think the WSU players thought they would be in. I think WSU comes ready to play. They are not getting any real respect. The best team in the American should be able to beat the second best team in the MVC.

It's always close with us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                        Betting line is down to a pick em' so all the money is coming in on Drake...I don't understand it, but I'll sit back and get a better line!
                        The guys that do this for a living have actually watched Drake play, and us. We're fortunate Penn is out and this is Hemphills first game in 6 weeks. Drake at 100% is maybe as good as Loyola, if not better.

If WSU contains Brodie so he doesn't have a career game (say, 17 and 10 rbs.) and plays smart it's a winnable game. That's a big if...

Comment

• Originally posted by calfan View Post
                          Don’t shoot the messenger, but one of the talking heads on Sunday night picked Drake over WSU. Drake was expecting to be in the field. I don’t think the WSU players thought they would be in. I think WSU comes ready to play. They are not getting any real respect. The best team in the American should be able to beat the second best team in the MVC.

Uhhh. Don't shoot this messenger. But we aren't even close to the best team in the American. But I love me some Shox!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

Uhhh. Don't shoot this messenger. But we aren't even close to the best team in the American. But I love me some Shox!
                            Conference winning percentage says otherwise....

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Conference winning percentage says otherwise....
                              That's fine. I get it. But NCAA seed says otherwise. Are you going to take the Shox over Houston making a deep run? I'd love for us to. But....

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post

That's fine. I get it. But NCAA seed says otherwise. Are you going to take the Shox over Houston making a deep run? I'd love for us to. But....
                                What's that have to do with anything? You responded to a post that was clearly referring to conference records.

Comment

Working...
                                X