• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AG player of the game. Mk show
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

That was then and this is now. If everyone else is ok with that level of success then that’s great.
      Nobody said that. Just think it's silly to crap on the NIT like we aren't going to cheer for the Shox if they play in that tournament anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        This team has FAAAR exceeded this season's expectations, and there may be more to come. Time will tell.
        Its just frustrating.

We weren’t supposed to expect anything all season. So when they had any sort of success or big moments, it was all gravy.

However, when they finally played themselves into a position were the games and season DID matter, they looked worst than they did all season. Coaching and playing.

Just frustrating.
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I remember a time when losing in the semi-finals of the MVC tournament was a resounding season success. We just won the regular season championship in a power conference with a total newbie coach. I'd say we have nothing to ***** about at this point.

Let's sign a Lunker, a coldblooded PG, and then go "have some fun" again.

I'm excited to see what a black head coach - in this day and age- can do on the recruiting trail for the Shockers. I think folks might be pleasantly surprised. We'll see.....
          Yeah the final 4 is always just loaded with black head coaches

Comment

That explains why they bested a 3.5 month test in a top 7 conference.
            Playing SMU, Cincinnati and Memphis a combined 2 times in the regular season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
              AG player of the game. Mk show
              And I thought the team’s BBIQ was low.....
              The Assman

Comment

• Whatever tournament we get in, we'll hopefully get a ton of PC pub setting the stage for all the young athletes to sign up with the Shockers and help Coach Brown become a success. To get an idea of what level of commitment and adoration a guy like Brown can garner, look no further than the following video:

These boys will lay down on train tracks for this man. That counts for something.

Comment

• Sucks. Should have won that one. But its not the first time we've prematurely exited a conference tourney either.

I suppose it was just a matter of time before the lack of attention to details cost us a game. The bad shots, turnovers, giving up offensive rebounds. Those little things are what separates great teams and good teams. I really hope we get in, and I still think we have a good chance. I'm not going to sit here and sh*t on our guys either. I just hope this is the wake up call that everybody in that lockerroom needs if they want to get to the next level.

Comment

Whatever tournament we get in, we'll hopefully get a ton of PC pub setting the stage for all the young athletes to sign up with the Shockers and help Coach Brown become a success. To get an idea of what level of commitment and adoration a guy like Brown can garner, look no further than the following video:

These boys will lay down on train tracks for this man. That counts for something.
                    Wish they'd learn how to play smart basketball from/for this man.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post

Nobody said that. Just think it's silly to crap on the NIT like we aren't going to cheer for the Shox if they play in that tournament anyways.
                      I’ll cheer for the Shockers but even winning the NIT just seems meh. No one remembers the NIT besides us die hards. We haven’t been dancing in a few years now and it’s frustrating after all the success.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

And I thought the team’s BBIQ was low.....
                        i think it says more about how poorly the rest of the guys played. Seems like we got next to nothing from Dex unfortunately.

Comment

• The law of averages finally caught up with this team. MO inabilty to grab a rebound and hold on to it. Its been an issue all year.. AG play is either feast or famine. TE can't win them all for us. Tre Wade is a ****** joke. He gave us nothing for most of the year. What did he do in this tournament? And former head coach Marshall said that Tre Wade was a PRO at the beginning of the season. Yea he is a pro alright. A pro at disappearing.

Coach Brown needs to find and recruit a point guard that can run the offense,shoot 3point and play defense. And of course we need a real power forward. Someone that can score, play tough defense and basically is a MAN in the paint.
                          I am not sold on IPBC and JB. Didn't get to see much of Jayden S. Which is understandable. Go Shocks.

Comment

Whatever tournament we get in, we'll hopefully get a ton of PC pub setting the stage for all the young athletes to sign up with the Shockers and help Coach Brown become a success. To get an idea of what level of commitment and adoration a guy like Brown can garner, look no further than the following video:

Well they won't take good shots for him...let's start there before we lay down on the tracks.

Comment

Then why did they play so flat and slow all weekend??

Didn’t really charge into battle
                              The Assman

Comment

• Unpopular opinion...Dave Dahl and Bob Hull...I’ll just stop right there.

Comment

Working...
                                X